Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  why yall ban me?
how do i do that? lol im kinda noob. I, Rival...just stop. go cut your hair you damn hippie
lakerskobe Wrote:how do i do that? lol im kinda noob. I, Rival...just stop. go cut your hair you damn hippie

It's "hippy". I haven't said anything negative about you personally, why do you have to attack me? I grow my hair long because I like it. Is that a problem?

I don't think you should be rude to me. Not because I am an admin, but just because it's not very nice being rude to people. It doesn't get you anywhere.

You type the number into the box next to the "Go To" bit. Press Shift and F2 to bring up the demo UI, or type "demoui" into the console by pressing ` (next to 1).
If you read this, you suck.
Actually hippie and hippy are both correct terms of use. And yes i have a problem with your long hair, it looks stupid. Im rude because you falsely accused me of hacking with a noob and pathetic reason behind it.  I dont care if your an admin or not. Because of you i had to create an account in this forum and post these stupid posts just so i can play css and pwn noobs like you all day long.

My steam name is lakerskobeee. i dunno howto get that ID thing. Good day sir.
If this guy gets unbanned... I want to take disciplinary action for being completely unprofessional trying to make fun of Multiple Admins in an ban protest thread. This sort of thing needs to stop. Now.
lakerskobe Wrote:Actually hippie and hippy are both correct terms of use. And yes i have a problem with your long hair, it looks ******. Im rude because you falsely accused me of hacking with a noob and pathetic reason behind it.  I dont care if your an admin or not. Because of you i had to create an account in this forum and post these ****** posts just so i can play css and pwn noobs like you all day long.

My steam name is lakerskobeee. i dunno howto get that ID thing. Good day sir.

Go into a server that you're not banned from, open up console and type "status" without the quotemarks. You will see a list of Steam IDs of all the players currently in the server. For this case, yours is :

STEAM_0:0:33364164

You call me a noob and you don't know how to get your own Steam ID?

As for having a "noob and pathetic reason", I think you'll find that I had a perfectly acceptable reason for banning you. Whether I was right in my conviction or not, it doesn't matter because the reason behind it wasn't "noob" or "pathetic". You were one of 8 people last night that I banned, only 2 of them got unbanned, one of them whom is still being watched for more conclusive evidence.

You may wonder why no one is in a hurry to unban you. It's like when you are rude to a waiter, so they spit in your food. As far as I am concerned, I think you should remain banned for another week for being rude to me and other admins in this forum. We've had people mistakenly banned before, and they are never as rude as you have been. There is no need to be so impolite. You must remember that we are the ones that keep the servers going. Without admins, you'd be getting your butt handed to you by aimbotters all day long.

Please wait for a senior admin to give the verdict and decide whether you should be unbanned or not.
lol @ disciplinary action you guys remind me of security patrol thinking yall are real officers.  I, Rival you seem to be chill, and i kinda feel bad for making fun of you. No hard feelings im just ranting online.  Rabbit on the other hand, you seem like a fat nerdy virgin.  Go eat more cheetos.
He's staying banned anyway for disrespecting the Admins. Maybe He'll learn that it get's him nowhere in life.
Matt Wrote:He's staying banned anyway for disrespecting the Admins. Maybe He'll learn that it get's him nowhere in life.

Respect your superiors.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Matt Wrote:He's staying banned anyway for disrespecting the Admins. Maybe He'll learn that it get's him nowhere in life.

Permabanned? Wow, I never knew that offending people with my looks would ever have a bright side to it Big Grin
:|
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]