Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  why yall ban me?
To appease, I watched the whole video.  It was a waste of time, as I knew it would be.  You need new eyes if you see cheating in this video.  No offense to him, maybe it was a bad day(we all have them), but his reaction time was extremely slow.  He did not see the enemy multiple times, his spraying through double doors was really off, his aim was nothing close to an aimbot or could even be confused with it.  He missed so much that I can't even believe this video was posted as evidence.

He killed a guy running cat?  I see those kind of random shots every round.  He killed a guy behind the cement box as he ran cat?  It was a nice flick shot, nothing else.  I see many of those each round as well.
NiNe-t-NiNe Wrote:To appease, I watched the whole video.  It was a waste of time, as I knew it would be.  You need new eyes if you see cheating in this video.  No offense to him, maybe it was a bad day(we all have them), but his reaction time was extremely slow.  He did not see the enemy multiple times, his spraying through double doors was really off, his aim was nothing close to an aimbot or could even be confused with it.  He missed so much that I can't even believe this video was posted as evidence.

He killed a guy running cat?  I see those kind of random shots every round.  He killed a guy behind the cement box as he ran cat?  It was a nice flick shot, nothing else.  I see many of those each round as well.

This made my day.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
And you showing your ignorance in this game is laughable.
I fail to see evidence of an aimbot being used.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
ok then i suppose you should unban then. My bad.
shoot me.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
its obvious these admins are jealous of my super sweet skills. sall good tho, I,Rival honestly i hardly ever see you better than 1:1 ratio. maybe WL needs to have more accountable and experienced admins...just saying.
Can you please post your in-game name and STEAM:ID?
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:Can you please post your in-game name and STEAM:ID?
silly joker never realized this was the 2nd page.  :Smile
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:Can you please post your in-game name and STEAM:ID?
silly joker never realized this was the 2nd page.  :Smile
Woke up, signed on... lol.

For what it's worth, he never did post either...
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Shaky aim all the way through, snap kills on 8000 tick and around 14000. No one else sees this?
If you read this, you suck.