Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban Protest
I appreciate the way you have appealed the ban.  I'll try to pester some people to review it, because it has been two days now.
Much thanks! That's the best news I've heard in...... two days! lol
Mount Up!
I haven't checked the demo yet but looks like your protest is a good example for others.
Excellent Smile You know that feeling of not knowing how much you'll miss something until it's gone? Half of my favorites are all wL servers and no matter how hard or fast I click the connect button, I'm still banned Sad Alas, ask not what the admins could do for you, but what you could do for the admins. Cup of tea anyone? Smile
Mount Up!
Sorry my friend. But I agree with Mr. Tea. You are walling. About 10 minutes into the video, you clutch a round and to do it, you are pausing and aiming at people through walls - clearly visible with r_drawothermodels 2 enabled.

Mr. Tea made a good call. This ban should stick.
[Image: 127101_602.png]
Spiffywerks Wrote:Mr. Tea made a good call. This ban should stick.

I could not disagree more.
Mount Up!
Around tick 44000 there is a very suspicious kill. It seems like you line up through the wall and then pop out and make an incredible headshot through the odd angled tunnel. You normally do not hesitate at that spot in the rest of the demo so it's odd you did it that time. It doesnt really seem like it was luck. There are a few other oddities, but this is the one that stood out the most to be as evidence.

Around tick 46000 the bomb is planted and you appear to line up at many people through the walls. There is one point where your crosshairs line up on someones head through a wall and you stay locked onto it as you strafe. I don't know why you would have been focusing downwards to the right of a door at time for any reason let alone locking onto that part of the wall when there are other enemies around still. Every person in that room it seemed like you knew precisely where they would emerge and when.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."