Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter Strike Global Offensive [CS-GO]
I, The Rival Wrote:Each time someone releases some information, it just seems worse and worse.

Also sounds like Source just got worse... Time to go back to 1.6? lol
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I read when they updated it last time, it got worse and a lot of servers closed. I wonder whats going to happen with this update. From the interviews though, I think CS:GO will be good. The molotov is kind of stupid for de maps because once the bomb is planted, you can use them to practically seal the entrances until the bomb goes off. Not sure how the molotov is going to workout and give Ts unfair advantage on the de maps.
joobie Wrote:I read when they updated it last time, it got worse and a lot of servers closed. I wonder whats going to happen with this update. From the interviews though, I think CS:GO will be good. The molotov is kind of ****** for de maps because once the bomb is planted, you can use them to practically seal the entrances until the bomb goes off. Not sure how the molotov is going to workout and give Ts unfair advantage on the de maps.
If I know Counter-strike players, the molotov will be banned on 90% of servers.  A bit like the riot shield and "Dynamic weapon pricing."
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
JackMonroe Wrote:
joobie Wrote:I read when they updated it last time, it got worse and a lot of servers closed. I wonder whats going to happen with this update. From the interviews though, I think CS:GO will be good. The molotov is kind of ****** for de maps because once the bomb is planted, you can use them to practically seal the entrances until the bomb goes off. Not sure how the molotov is going to workout and give Ts unfair advantage on the de maps.
If I know Counter-strike players, the molotov will be banned on 90% of servers.  A bit like the riot shield and "Dynamic weapon pricing."
Same with the decoy grenade I bet.

God, I forgot about that dynamic weapon pricing, freaking terrible idea. I quit for a while because of the stupidity of that.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Lol the riot shield. I used to buy it just because it was sheer lulz.
If you read this, you suck.