Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helmut - Admin Application
ruplayer Wrote:I never even spoke to you before this:

Quote:Aug 10, 2011 2:53:18 pm  25  Helmut #LanCave  OMG TEH POWERZ

I said using ADMIN ALL: Do you know that I have enough power to ban you if you don't stop?

Aug 10, 2011 2:53:10 pm  2,325  Nutella  ive seen all ur vids ur a pro
Aug 10, 2011 2:53:05 pm  2,325  Nutella  so jelly
Aug 10, 2011 2:52:56 pm  25  Helmut #LanCave  Peanut butthurt u jelly bro?
Aug 10, 2011 2:52:53 pm  38    ruplayer[14 inch laptop]  whats the problem?
Aug 10, 2011 2:52:48 pm  38    ruplayer[14 inch laptop]  I smile every other message

Aug 10, 2011 2:52:47 pm  2,325  Nutella  helmut is a ***got
Aug 10, 2011 2:52:38 pm  25  Helmut #LanCave  you smiled at me
Aug 10, 2011 2:52:35 pm  25  Helmut #LanCave  yeah

Aug 10, 2011 2:52:35 pm  152  _-\[GEORGIA]/-tazo-_  sssss
Aug 10, 2011 2:52:35 pm  38    ruplayer[14 inch laptop]  why?
Aug 10, 2011 2:52:27 pm  38    ruplayer[14 inch laptop]  did you just call me ***got?

Aug 10, 2011 2:52:12 pm  25  Helmut #LanCave  don't smile at me ***got
Aug 10, 2011 2:52:09 pm  38    ruplayer[14 inch laptop]  killed a lot
Aug 10, 2011 2:51:33 pm  783  clit_commander  awww scortcher died
Aug 10, 2011 2:51:14 pm  208  Biscuits and Man Cream  We need more to come garage

Do you think you're gonna get away with it? I am the actual war-lords admin, and good luck if you think you're still gonna get it after this...

You realize Nutella is one of my closest friends right?

ruplayer: This topic is full of shit, just unban him and close it to make one noob ass ***** shut up, and so we can forget about this conversation. (http://war-lords.net/report-hacker/helmut/15/)
Just one example of you putting down members (as a wL admin).

joobie Wrote:I guess he is a bit of a troll and he got banned from ESEA for a day because of voteban abuse. But he is an experienced admin and a pretty good player. Why not give him a shot and see how it works out.

I votebanned a guy, and he was kicked with 9 yes votes (out of 10).  Yet somehow I still got a 36 hour ban for "abusing the vote kicking system".

DandyAndy Wrote:I have no beef with helmut... just his MIC sometimes.. other than that he's a cool guy!

Obviously if I was an admin I wouldn't do animal impressions over the mic. 

Mr.Tea Wrote:
Quote:Aug 18, 2011 4:20:18 pm don't get mad
Aug 18, 2011 4:20:16 pm if you're not going to do your job somebody has to
Aug 18, 2011 4:19:43 pm i was unaware that afking in a server 24/7 made you qualified to identify cheaters
Aug 18, 2011 4:19:10 pm why don't you do your job?
Aug 18, 2011 4:19:07 pm hey mr tea
Aug 18, 2011 4:18:33 pm it's so cute watching him pretend to be legit
Aug 18, 2011 4:17:23 pm helps when you can see through walls
Aug 18, 2011 4:15:35 pm yup that's for admins
Aug 18, 2011 4:15:00 pm dude is walling
Aug 18, 2011 4:12:02 pm he played on a shitty cal-open team
Aug 18, 2011 4:11:52 pm i'm good friends with professional players that don't do this shit
Flaming one of my friends that I have been playing with for few years now.  A lot of them from our old server come here.  I piped in on how he is raging at him.  I deleted the line when he alltalk'ed my friend's steam id for the admins.

I like how you conveniently edited out the part where you called me an asshole.  Also, i typed his steam id because I had just started a demo.  It was for demo purposes.  Also, instead of jumping down my neck at every opportunity given, maybe listen to what I have to way.  Your "friend" was 23-0 at one point, with zero league xp, and a high steam ID.  I was watching him and he was blatantly cheating.  Did you listen to me?  No, you instinctively defend whoever is on the other side of an argument with me.  I honestly don't care if you like me or not.  I know more about the game, what to look for in cheaters, and I don't overlook people cheating in the WarLord servers just because I want to bump heads with somebody I don't like.  Admin's like you are the reason I'm applying to be an admin. 
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
helmut^ Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:I never even spoke to you before this:

Quote:Aug 10, 2011 2:53:18 pm  25  Helmut #LanCave  OMG TEH POWERZ

I said using ADMIN ALL: Do you know that I have enough power to ban you if you don't stop?

Aug 10, 2011 2:53:10 pm  2,325  Nutella  ive seen all ur vids ur a pro
Aug 10, 2011 2:53:05 pm  2,325  Nutella  so jelly
Aug 10, 2011 2:52:56 pm  25  Helmut #LanCave  Peanut butthurt u jelly bro?
Aug 10, 2011 2:52:53 pm  38    ruplayer[14 inch laptop]  whats the problem?
Aug 10, 2011 2:52:48 pm  38    ruplayer[14 inch laptop]  I smile every other message

Aug 10, 2011 2:52:47 pm  2,325  Nutella  helmut is a ***got
Aug 10, 2011 2:52:38 pm  25  Helmut #LanCave  you smiled at me
Aug 10, 2011 2:52:35 pm  25  Helmut #LanCave  yeah

Aug 10, 2011 2:52:35 pm  152  _-\[GEORGIA]/-tazo-_  sssss
Aug 10, 2011 2:52:35 pm  38    ruplayer[14 inch laptop]  why?
Aug 10, 2011 2:52:27 pm  38    ruplayer[14 inch laptop]  did you just call me ***got?

Aug 10, 2011 2:52:12 pm  25  Helmut #LanCave  don't smile at me ***got
Aug 10, 2011 2:52:09 pm  38    ruplayer[14 inch laptop]  killed a lot
Aug 10, 2011 2:51:33 pm  783  clit_commander  awww scortcher died
Aug 10, 2011 2:51:14 pm  208  Biscuits and Man Cream  We need more to come garage

Do you think you're gonna get away with it? I am the actual war-lords admin, and good luck if you think you're still gonna get it after this...

You realize Nutella is one of my closest friends right?

ruplayer: This topic is full of shit, just unban him and close it to make one noob ass ***** shut up, and so we can forget about this conversation. (http://war-lords.net/report-hacker/helmut/15/)
Just one example of you putting down members (as a wL admin).

joobie Wrote:I guess he is a bit of a troll and he got banned from ESEA for a day because of voteban abuse. But he is an experienced admin and a pretty good player. Why not give him a shot and see how it works out.

I votebanned a guy, and he was kicked with 9 yes votes (out of 10).  Yet somehow I still got a 36 hour ban for "abusing the vote kicking system".

DandyAndy Wrote:I have no beef with helmut... just his MIC sometimes.. other than that he's a cool guy!

Obviously if I was an admin I wouldn't do animal impressions over the mic. 

Mr.Tea Wrote:
Quote:Aug 18, 2011 4:20:18 pm don't get mad
Aug 18, 2011 4:20:16 pm if you're not going to do your job somebody has to
Aug 18, 2011 4:19:43 pm i was unaware that afking in a server 24/7 made you qualified to identify cheaters
Aug 18, 2011 4:19:10 pm why don't you do your job?
Aug 18, 2011 4:19:07 pm hey mr tea
Aug 18, 2011 4:18:33 pm it's so cute watching him pretend to be legit
Aug 18, 2011 4:17:23 pm helps when you can see through walls
Aug 18, 2011 4:15:35 pm yup that's for admins
Aug 18, 2011 4:15:00 pm dude is walling
Aug 18, 2011 4:12:02 pm he played on a shitty cal-open team
Aug 18, 2011 4:11:52 pm i'm good friends with professional players that don't do this shit
Flaming one of my friends that I have been playing with for few years now.  A lot of them from our old server come here.  I piped in on how he is raging at him.  I deleted the line when he alltalk'ed my friend's steam id for the admins.

I like how you conveniently edited out the part where you called me an *******.  Also, i typed his steam id because I had just started a demo.  It was for demo purposes.  Also, instead of jumping down my neck at every opportunity given, maybe listen to what I have to way.  Your "friend" was 23-0 at one point, with zero league xp, and a high steam ID.  I was watching him and he was blatantly cheating.  Did you listen to me?  No, you instinctively defend whoever is on the other side of an argument with me.  I honestly don't care if you like me or not.  I know more about the game, what to look for in cheaters, and I don't overlook people cheating in the WarLord servers just because I want to bump heads with somebody I don't like.  Admin's like you are the reason I'm applying to be an admin. 

HaHa pwn3d!

Good luck on the position Helmut.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Quote:Aug 18, 2011 4:23:12 pm its a different type of play
Aug 18, 2011 4:21:56 pm its always funny when someone comes from SiX to wL hack accusations
Aug 18, 2011 4:19:58 pm no it lets me see *******s like u
Aug 18, 2011 4:19:23 pm i do
Aug 18, 2011 4:18:52 pm so cute watching u rage at someone better than u
What was that again?  i didn't edit anything. I just went through your user id to your chat logs.  You always troll people.  Here is my chat log.  My friend I demo'd a lot when he was first playing because he is good.  Never found anything suspicious.  Where is your demo on him? 

If he hacks so obviously a demo would be easy and he would be banned.  The point is he doesn't hack.  You troll him because he is good.  Then troll me because I won't ban because you say so.  I usually spec the top players after i die to see anything fishy.

If you think someone is hacking demo them and post.  Its pretty easy.  If you are so dedicated and sure, it doesn't take that much time.  I did it before I was an admin. 

Since everytime I spec him he is legit.  If my friend was hacking he would be banned without a hesitation. 

The point is you falsely accuse hacks and you troll the admins.    You falsey accusse hacks on pt and joN.  Not one demo.  Rage on, brother.
Quote:Requirements:

-Applicant has played on all of our servers for a net time of over 72 hours (3 days)
-Applicants have not wrongfully accused players of hacking. Chat logs will be checked for these types of accusations.
-Applicants have a strong knowledge of hackers. You will be tested on your knowledge of hacking on our teamspeak server.
-Applicants are fine with staying active on the forum. If you receive admin, you will be required to stay active on the forum, or else your admin will be revoked
Bah Wrote:
joobie Wrote:Then I refuse to play on War Lords. Helmut should be an admin.

See ya.

lol , lmao ROFL .
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
ramesh from india Wrote:
Bah Wrote:
joobie Wrote:Then I refuse to play on War Lords. Helmut should be an admin.

See ya.

lol , lmao ROFL .

Tongue lolz
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Mr.Tea Wrote:
Quote:Aug 18, 2011 4:23:12 pm its a different type of play
Aug 18, 2011 4:21:56 pm its always funny when someone comes from SiX to wL hack accusations
Aug 18, 2011 4:19:58 pm no it lets me see *******s like u
Aug 18, 2011 4:19:23 pm i do
Aug 18, 2011 4:18:52 pm so cute watching u rage at someone better than u
What was that again?  i didn't edit anything. I just went through your user id to your chat logs.  You always troll people.  Here is my chat log.  My friend I demo'd a lot when he was first playing because he is good.  Never found anything suspicious.  Where is your demo on him? 

If he hacks so obviously a demo would be easy and he would be banned.  The point is he doesn't hack.  You troll him because he is good.  Then troll me because I won't ban because you say so.  I usually spec the top players after i die to see anything fishy.

If you think someone is hacking demo them and post.  Its pretty easy.  If you are so dedicated and sure, it doesn't take that much time.  I did it before I was an admin. 

Since everytime I spec him he is legit.  If my friend was hacking he would be banned without a hesitation. 

The point is you falsely accuse hacks and you troll the admins.    You falsey accusse hacks on pt and joN.  Not one demo.  Rage on, brother.
Quote:Requirements:

-Applicant has played on all of our servers for a net time of over 72 hours (3 days)
-Applicants have not wrongfully accused players of hacking. Chat logs will be checked for these types of accusations.
-Applicants have a strong knowledge of hackers. You will be tested on your knowledge of hacking on our teamspeak server.
-Applicants are fine with staying active on the forum. If you receive admin, you will be required to stay active on the forum, or else your admin will be revoked

Just because I haven't provided proof yet doesn't mean they aren't cheating.  Makes me wonder though how you passed the "knowledge of hacking" part. 

EDIT: Here, i just reviewed one of the 3 demo's I have of him.

https://www.yousendit.com/download/ZUd2 ... V1B2Wmc9PQ

Feel free to watch the whole thing.  If you're pressed on time, start at 9500 tick, slow it to about 25% speed, and type "r_drawothermodels 2" in console.

Brings me back to my original point that you were so keen to point out in the first place.  Warlords need admins that do their job, not admins that treat an everyday player like crap and deliberately ignore accusations just because you're friends with somebody.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
Quote:Just because I haven't provided proof yet doesn't mean they aren't cheating.  Makes me wonder though how you passed the "knowledge of hacking" part.
Thats really how a future admin should think.  haha.  See when I ban a hacker I have proof.  I watched you spam sp|pt for having a six digit account.  The refer him to the "legit" website.  Too funny. 

Treat an everyday player like crap?  deliberately ignore hack accusations.  I haven't ignored anything.  I am watching all top players in spec after death.  If i don't see anything fishy I'm not going to demo.

Mr.Cevo main.  I've only played CSS 3161 hrs.  Lets see thats 1000 more than you.  I'll give you that probably 200-300 spec hours.  The rest I must have my eyes closed.  That is with a gap of 25 months being deployed and another 3 months in collective training events. 

In-game and now in here you critize admins.  First problem with your application is your arrogance.  Second problem is that we have a lot of good admins here.  Regardless of their skill level they put in time and post demos for more experienced ones to look at.  I would be a skeptic of you joining the ranks with how quickly you would begin banning w/o cause.  Then you would CEVO-Main/CAL until your face went blue.

UPDATE:  What was that demo suppose to show other than me dying with an autosnipe?  Oh noes!
Mr.Tea Wrote:
Quote:Just because I haven't provided proof yet doesn't mean they aren't cheating.  Makes me wonder though how you passed the "knowledge of hacking" part.
Thats really how a future admin should think.  haha.  See when I ban a hacker I have proof.  I watched you spam sp|pt for having a six digit account.  The refer him to the "legit" website.  Too funny. 

Treat an everyday player like crap?  deliberately ignore hack accusations.  I haven't ignored anything.  I am watching all top players in spec after death.  If i don't see anything fishy I'm not going to demo.

Mr.Cevo main.  I've only played CSS 3161 hrs.  Lets see thats 1000 more than you.  I'll give you that probably 200-300 spec hours.  The rest I must have my eyes closed.  That is with a gap of 25 months being deployed and another 3 months in collective training events. 

In-game and now in here you critize admins.  First problem with your application is your arrogance.  Second problem is that we have a lot of good admins here.  Regardless of their skill level they put in time and post demos for more experienced ones to look at.  I would be a skeptic of you joining the ranks with how quickly you would begin banning w/o cause.  Then you would CEVO-Main/CAL until your face went blue.

UPDATE:  What was that demo suppose to show other than me dying with an autosnipe?  Oh noes!

Some of the CSS admins are c o c k y. They get that promotion of administrator on the server, then on the forum, some of them act like they can do whatever they want, do they not? You probably only see most or all of them as good admins because, theyre your friends or you know them, right?  :Smile. Of course this is excluding Bison, Matt, Canister, and Anubis, because I know the work they put into this.

Also, about you posting that without hesitation you would ban your friend(s), no you wouldnt. Dont even try to sit there and say you would. You would ask them about it and give them a warning to disable them. This is easy to know, mainly for the reason of, they are your friend, would you want them too ban you? :Smile

So, whatcha say?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Your calling me cocky?!?! Well i think you are one more guy who like to judge before even knowing someone :/
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it soon, and reply as soon as possible.
If you read this, you suck.