Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snipers Server, AWP only good idea? Get rid of warm ups?
I've noticed that the scout maps get rtv'd a lot. I was wondering if we can just make the scout maps nominated only and rotate the AWP maps because its time consuming to go through the 45 second warm-up plus one round only to rtv the map. Also the warm up is really unnecessary, can we do away with then.
I agree on removing the warm up round. Some maps, its just us running around with no weapon. Plus 45 seconds is too long.

Also, for a sniper server, why should we "warm up" to a deagle/knife. Doesn't make sense Tongue
scoutzknivez  ;D
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:scoutzknivez  ;D
My favorite map!
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:scoutzknivez  ;D
My favorite map!

Good map is good.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
I don't think scouts are popular at all. Only "Silly" seems to like them but even he rtvs. I don't know how you can verify this but maybe others can put their input. But I myself have seen times when no AWP maps could be nominated because they were all played recently. I admit I don't like lowgrav because I get queezy. This is just my observation and opinion though.
the spawn protection is now dead..........we just boom boom killed when the start of rounds
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]