Poll: Are there hitler admins on server?? do they bug you and show attitude, don't help yu?? Show Results
Who gives a damn
13 39.39%
No
13 39.39%
Yes
7 21.21%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitler Admins
You think there are hitler admins I-spy?
May you name me one sir?
ruplayer Wrote:Rather call me Stalin admin, at least Stalin owned Hitler.
lol, if hitler didnt lose the battle of Stalingrad he might have owned stalin and on one know what might have happened to the world now

i-spy Wrote:i voted YES Smile
i voted NO and forgot about you lol...jk Tongue
Assassin Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:Rather call me Stalin admin, at least Stalin owned Hitler.
lol, if hitler didnt lose the battle of Stalingrad he might have owned stalin and on one know what might have happened to the world now

No one knows what might have happened of course, but it seems unlikely. One of Hitler's biggest mistakes was attacking the Soviet Union at the moment, fighting at 2 fronts at the same time. He totally underestimated the SU, he even delayed his attack because he saw no problems in defeating 'Stalin' quickly.
Russia is huge, cold as fuck, and Stalin had an 'endless' supply of soldiers. If you didn't answer the call, they came to your house and you had 2 choices: go with them or your brains all over the dinner table. They usually chose the lesser of 2 evils. Smile
Well, they wanted take adventure and try to take Soviet Union very fast, but they didn't know that Russians are crazy enough to lose 30 millions men if needed to defend our Nation. I say Germans lost Second WW after 1st month, when Operation Barbarossa didn't work for them.

Also today November 7, is 70th anniversary of parade that had a place on the Red Square 70 years ago, when Germans were only like 100 km away from Moscow, what they say is Hitler got really pissed that day and a lot of German's died trying to get to the Red Square doing his orders, but non of them passed through our AA and defending ground forces, in the mean time we had parade going all the way.

This parade:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9gfnx0PObA[/youtube]
Hitler and Napoleon were very successful leaders the conquered alot of land, but their biggest mistake was they tried to invade russia as it was the largest nation and that was their end, if hitler kept the treaty and didnt attack Russia he might have won the war the environment and weather conditions were not suitable for the Germans as they werent used to it and ru Russia actually did lose about 20 million solider as a i recall i forgot the number exactly but its close.
ruplayer Wrote:Well, they wanted take adventure and try to take Soviet Union very fast, but they didn't know that Russians are crazy enough to lose 30 millions men if needed to defend our Nation. I say Germans lost Second WW after 1st month, when Operation Barbarossa didn't work for them.

That's definitely true, but fair to say is that not every Russian fought to defend his country. A sizeable amount of Russians were forced. Because after all, Stalin was crazy as hell, and not in a 'cool Russian way', but a total psychopath. Funny story about Stalin when his son tried to commit suicide:

'While Stalin and his wife were arguing about this a shot was heard from Yakov's room. Yakov had shot himself. While she tended to his wounds and sent for a doctor all his father said was, "He can't even shoot straight."

Assassin Wrote:Hitler and Napoleon were very successful leaders the conquered alot of land, but their biggest mistake was they tried to invade russia as it was the largest nation and that was their end, if hitler kept the treaty and didnt attack Russia he might have won the war the environment and weather conditions were not suitable for the Germans as they werent used to it and ru Russia actually did lose about 20 million solider as a i recall i forgot the number exactly but its close.

He was successful to some degree of course but his (like a lot of leaders) biggest flaw was hubris, he underestimated about every opponent(Russia, Great-Britain, US) and only listened to the generals who agreed with him.
Assassin Wrote:and ru Russia actually did lose about 20 million solider as a i recall i forgot the number exactly but its close.

27 millions - official number.
[Image: monument_to_defenders_of_russian_land2.jpg]

[Image: hitlers_wishful_thinking.jpg]

HITLER'S WISHFUL THINKING: "AN EASY PREY RUSSIA"

SURPRISE:

THE REALITY APPEARED
TO BE DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED
[Image: hitlers_surprised.jpg]
You all really brought this thread back to life huh?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:You all really brought this thread back to life huh?

Since this user(who started this thread) is no longer active or has been banned you can change the name of this thread, so it doesn't have the word admins next to the name Hitler.