Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Time in the CORE BABY!
so as some of you know I spent my fair time in iraq while in the service... check this link for the Battle of Fallujah this was my battalion... it gets pretty intense...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr7iPEaT ... re=related

lots of video day 1-10.. didnt sleep for weeks ENJOY! ill post up some of my own video at some point.. they might be too graphic for some Smile

3/5 GET SOME!
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
Its CORPS  Tongue

Dumb Jarhead
you damn civi's :o
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
owned lol  8)
Mount Up!
Its actually spelled Corps.. pronounced CORE.... silly's

3/5 GET SOME!
Yeah but you're writing it down, not saying it. So it's Corps.
If you read this, you suck.
I shoot better then I type so what!! Haha

3/5 GET SOME!
Your the civie.

I'm Active Duty.  8)
are you? what branch?

3/5 GET SOME!
dang, I should post a link to the pleasure cruise I took all over the pacific with the thirty-worst MEU