Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bSprout (Nada) Admin Re-App.
I didn't really care, I just kinda wanted to believe it. Like, I don't really ever suspect people too much because I am a trusting person, so I never think anyone would try and trick me. I guess I am a little naive in that respect, but I wasn't out to hunt down anyone or anything like that. Everyone knows I am a friendly guy so I never gave you special treatment because you were an "attractive girl", I just thought it was nice that we had a girl here because there are never girls on the internet.

I still like you as much as I liked you when you were pretending, so just carry on how we used to be. Although now don't send me livecasts of SC2, cos idgaf about that game at all. I only watched because you never told me what it was before you sent me, so I thought it might be a game that I could give you tips on.
If you read this, you suck.
I can tell that boy-nada broke rival's heart lol...
she also broke my heart*sigh* :'( :'(

;D

now she is he.........so confusing >Sad
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Poor rabbit is probably still drinking.... This stuff makes me fucking laughin so bad! lolololol

Rabbit Wrote:
Nada Wrote:Write more.

Well,

Where to begin...

Ally, You are years ahead of your age. You are the definition of age is just a number, considering on how resilient you are towards people who try and be mean to you just to get a rise out of you. You simply do not care most of the time, and easily shrug off the negative things said against you, and usually reply with words of kindness. This shows how kind and loving of a individual you really are. It shows true character and strength when you are able to overlook the hate in the world, and see the bright side. You have also proven to be a well equipped Admin who, I believe everyone will agree with, has never once abused, or acted in any way other then what will make this great community proud. This is something that some people who are years and years beyond you sometimes struggle with (me included).  Your vocabulary and grammar is freaking off the chain to say the least for your age as well. I seriously don't know how you have come to be so intelligent at such a young age. I could only imagine how the years will treat you; you should not change a single trait about you because you are perfect for success the way you are in life.

All this talk about Maturity and Intelligence must get you thinking about someone who might have trouble having fun. This is not the case with Nada at all. She is one of those rare individuals whose presence in every game I’ve seen brightens the peoples day around her. I'm pretty sure I can speak for everyone of this community to say, that you are one of the most cheerful and inspiring individuals to be around in the server towards the idea of having fun. You have taught a lot of us how to drive cars in CSS. Something that I never knew was possible, and it is SOOOO much fun.

Your skill level is a whole different topic. You are extremely talented in CSS. and tend to rape face whenever you play the game with your serious face on. Once people finally believe you are not a hacker, then tend to enjoy playing with you even more, to help get their skill up. You are the definition of the GOD of warlords. When you are in a scrim I cannot tell you how many times I’ve heard " it’s 1v5, but its Nada... so anything is possible ". With less than a year playing time, you have achieved more than some of us have done in 6+ years... it’s sort of sad at the same time, it’s also awesome, and we are all happy for you. I for one LOVE to play against you in scrims because I love getting pwned in the face by you with that deagle of yours. You keep this community challenging for players, without acting like a complete dick like some of the other higher tier players. I have never once heard you speak out against someone who is new to the game... Never once made fun of someone’s skill level. Despite your obvious skill advantage to most of our players to still reside here in our servers, and allow other plays to have fun.

Outside of the CSS server, you fill my head with music. Beautiful mesmerizing, pieces of art I would actually say. Some of the songs you have introduced to me... I could never put a price on... I hold music dearly to my heart, as it helps me get through tough days at work... It helps me run that extra mile when I'm at the gym or running outside. Music is one of those funny things that there is SO much out there you cannot possibly find all that you might love in your lifetime. You love sharing music with your friends, and we love listening to the music you share. Sometimes I try and share music with you as well, but my songs never seem to compete with your epicness. I have a playlist with 110+ songs that you have shared with me over the last month. I can't wait to get more.

( can you tell I love music ? NADA SHARE MORE MUSIC !!! Big Grin CANT GET ENOUGH )

On the forums, you make everyone's day go by soooo quickly. I suppose it’s true what they say time goes by fast when you're having fun. Everyone greats the crap out of you when you come on to the forums, as the shoutbox has now become one giant chatbox. We have our conversations daily there.... Some are intelligent, some are not so intelligent... but each every one of them leave me with something to take from it... whether it be a good laugh or a great new song... or maybe learning about something new. You always seem to be a giving type of character due to that and I'm not even sure you notice. You even go the extra mile trying to make threads to help people with CSS tips and tricks. This forum has been active for months before you registered, and not one person has ever done anything like you have thought. Also, your thread does not benefit you in any way, therefore, you are a generous, and caring person by nature to take the time, and go through the trouble of making that thread, which I'm sure took quite a bit of your free time.

On the worst day, you tend to brighten other peoples days.
On  a bad day, you make people laugh and smile.
On a normal day, you make people have fun.
On the best day, you make people not want to sleep, for fear that the day will end, and they love every second of it.

I would say there’s not much more to say, but there actually in fact is a lot more to say due to you being so AWESOME, but I’ll leave this for now.
<3  Nada Big Grin
ruplayer Wrote:Poor rabbit is probably still drinking.... This shit makes me fucking laughin so bad! lolololol

Rabbit Wrote:
Nada Wrote:Write more.

Well,

Where to begin...

Ally, You are years ahead of your age. You are the definition of age is just a number, considering on how resilient you are towards people who try and be mean to you just to get a rise out of you. You simply do not care most of the time, and easily shrug off the negative things said against you, and usually reply with words of kindness. This shows how kind and loving of a individual you really are. It shows true character and strength when you are able to overlook the hate in the world, and see the bright side. You have also proven to be a well equipped Admin who, I believe everyone will agree with, has never once abused, or acted in any way other then what will make this great community proud. This is something that some people who are years and years beyond you sometimes struggle with (me included).  Your vocabulary and grammar is freaking off the chain to say the least for your age as well. I seriously don't know how you have come to be so intelligent at such a young age. I could only imagine how the years will treat you; you should not change a single trait about you because you are perfect for success the way you are in life.

All this talk about Maturity and Intelligence must get you thinking about someone who might have trouble having fun. This is not the case with Nada at all. She is one of those rare individuals whose presence in every game I’ve seen brightens the peoples day around her. I'm pretty sure I can speak for everyone of this community to say, that you are one of the most cheerful and inspiring individuals to be around in the server towards the idea of having fun. You have taught a lot of us how to drive cars in CSS. Something that I never knew was possible, and it is SOOOO much fun.

Your skill level is a whole different topic. You are extremely talented in CSS. and tend to rape face whenever you play the game with your serious face on. Once people finally believe you are not a hacker, then tend to enjoy playing with you even more, to help get their skill up. You are the definition of the GOD of warlords. When you are in a scrim I cannot tell you how many times I’ve heard " it’s 1v5, but its Nada... so anything is possible ". With less than a year playing time, you have achieved more than some of us have done in 6+ years... it’s sort of sad at the same time, it’s also awesome, and we are all happy for you. I for one LOVE to play against you in scrims because I love getting pwned in the face by you with that deagle of yours. You keep this community challenging for players, without acting like a complete dick like some of the other higher tier players. I have never once heard you speak out against someone who is new to the game... Never once made fun of someone’s skill level. Despite your obvious skill advantage to most of our players to still reside here in our servers, and allow other plays to have fun.

Outside of the CSS server, you fill my head with music. Beautiful mesmerizing, pieces of art I would actually say. Some of the songs you have introduced to me... I could never put a price on... I hold music dearly to my heart, as it helps me get through tough days at work... It helps me run that extra mile when I'm at the gym or running outside. Music is one of those funny things that there is SO much out there you cannot possibly find all that you might love in your lifetime. You love sharing music with your friends, and we love listening to the music you share. Sometimes I try and share music with you as well, but my songs never seem to compete with your epicness. I have a playlist with 110+ songs that you have shared with me over the last month. I can't wait to get more.

( can you tell I love music ? NADA SHARE MORE MUSIC !!! Big Grin CANT GET ENOUGH )

On the forums, you make everyone's day go by soooo quickly. I suppose it’s true what they say time goes by fast when you're having fun. Everyone greats the crap out of you when you come on to the forums, as the shoutbox has now become one giant chatbox. We have our conversations daily there.... Some are intelligent, some are not so intelligent... but each every one of them leave me with something to take from it... whether it be a good laugh or a great new song... or maybe learning about something new. You always seem to be a giving type of character due to that and I'm not even sure you notice. You even go the extra mile trying to make threads to help people with CSS tips and tricks. This forum has been active for months before you registered, and not one person has ever done anything like you have thought. Also, your thread does not benefit you in any way, therefore, you are a generous, and caring person by nature to take the time, and go through the trouble of making that thread, which I'm sure took quite a bit of your free time.

On the worst day, you tend to brighten other peoples days.
On the best day, you make people not want to sleep, for fear that the day will end, and they love every second of it.

I would say there’s not much more to say, but there actually in fact is a lot more to say due to you being so AWESOME, but I’ll leave this for now.
<3  Nada Big Grin

lol rabbit was in love with he-nada :o :Smile ;D
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Well Rabbit is brother and everything...lol but you need some rubber doll at least =)

I am sorry, this will end up soon, I just find it really funny, no offence=)
I think you're being a bit harsh. You think Rabbit didn't know before anyone else? You're foolish if you think that.

Now he came out to tell us the truth because he felt we deserved to know, as he loves the community and genuinely likes the people here. I, for one, completely forgive the deception, and couldn't care less if Nada was a boy or a girl, or anywhere in between the 2. He's still a cool dude to talk to, he's still awesome at CS:S, and he's still a friend.

I think you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for making fun. I am just glad that he came back to wL, because I hated it when he left. I missed him.

Btw I am not gay, but there is nothing wrong with being gay at all.
I didn't blame nobody, he came back, well this is a good news, lol but the whole think makes me wanna laugh, and i didn't really spoke to nada but I thought it was a girl and yea I believe you and Rabbit thought the same way but with the only difference that you spent countless hours with her/him in that chat box, read that think again if you doubt, that's what makes me wanna laugh lol.
I'd have spent countless hours in the chatbox if he was a guy from the beginning. I spend hours in the chatbox with Rabbit and I know he's a dude. So what?
I, The Rival Wrote:I'd have spent countless hours in the chatbox if he was a guy from the beginning. I spend hours in the chatbox with Rabbit and I know he's a dude. So what?

Just saying that even after countless hours you still really thought she was a girl...

And this:

Quote:On the worst day, you tend to brighten other peoples days.

<3  Nada

...makes me think that Rabbit was indifferent to Nada, again I like rabbit and everything and I find it really funnnny lol

Rabbit Wrote:Nada will never be back.

Its true, alas, lying is not in my nature.

Especially about something so depressing.
:'(