Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bSprout (Nada) Admin Re-App.
Name: bSprout
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:18251989
Tell us something about yourself: I'm 15, yes, but I don't act like it. My age is certainly a liability as I haven't been exposed as much as others in having such responsibility over other people. I do mess around, but I do also recognize the time to be serious. I'm not easily flamed, but I do like to argue. I consider possible points of views before my rebuttal, which in my opinion, would help when deciding if someone is cheating. I rely on rationality, therefore admin abuse from me is unlikely.  In addition, I've been playing games ever since my older brothers introduced them to me,4-5 years ago. I've been playing Counter-Strike: Source for a good 10-11 months now. This may seem like a short amount of time, however, I learned a lot as I got into competitive gaming. I recognize how many of the cheat engines work.

Reason For Admin Application: During my countless hours in the war-lords server, I discovered the interesting community of regulars and admins. I find that the community is paramount compared to others, and I wish to be a part of it. However, in addition to finding out the notable community that is War-Lords, I also discovered the abundance of cheaters in the servers. In the early hours of the day, most admins aren't online. They do eventually get banned, however, the damage has been done and multiple players have already left the server. I spot cheaters a mile away, and I wish to utilize this skill and benefit the War-Lords community.

--I'm sorry if my application was too long.

*I do realize that I basically lied to the whole community. I've told the truth to many, however. Opinions remained the same, and they were well received. I hope this could be looked past and the differences set aside. Smile My opinion and desire to be a significant part of the community still remains, Nada or Not.

I never intended to do anything malicious. I simply just wanted to see how far I could go before I got caught Big Grin. I mean seriously, 15 year old goddess, good at source? I mean, they do exist! But I didn't even have a mic. I was sure I would've been questioned/caught very soon. Haha. But I wasn't, and people were awesome. I couldn't help but to continue for the fear of losing such good friends. It was all fun and games, and I'm sure I didn't hurt anyone.  Big Grin

From the bottom of my heart, I'm truly sorry. Big Grin
[Image: Untitled-181.jpg]
Finally "back," I see?
We missed you. Smile
[Image: 191457_101.png]
With all due respect, I never actually left. ;D
[Image: Untitled-181.jpg]
Notice how I put back in quotation marks.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
;D glad you here!!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
bSprout @PrimeGaming: You dont mind
bSprout @PrimeGaming: That' im realy a guy, right?
Ferret (music): if you wear the right clothes, do you look like a girl?
bSprout @PrimeGaming: uh
bSprout @PrimeGaming: no lol

*sigh*

but, it'll be nice to play with you again.

I'll just have Llama to pretend to be a girl for me Wink

Edit: and no hard feelings, but I will now refer to you as a he/she, since there is soo much confusion about it Smile
what are you talking abotu LagAvenger?? im a girl!! :o
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Why hello there nada.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
LagAvenger Wrote:Edit: and no hard feelings, but I will now refer to you as a he/she, since there is soo much confusion about it Smile

LMAO ;D
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
err, can I still call you Nada?  :o