Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban Protest
  Player name: Sol
  Steam ID: 0:1:216872

Long story short, i was using inappropriate words...someone asked me to stop and i said no and i got banned a few minutes later.

Obviously i should have listened and was just being ****** but if you lift my ban i wont be ****** again like that if you can give me another chance. I really do like your servers a lot and some great people play on it, thanks for reading.

Err, those starred out words are not foul language...just saying i was being dumb. not sure why stu-pid is banned?
You were banned for 1 day, so I'd just say wait it out and be careful how you speak on the servers in future. Swearing is allowed in moderation, just don't flame other users, and don't flame admins, especially when they give you warnings.
If you read this, you suck.
EvilDick Wrote:  Player name: Sol
  Steam ID: 0:1:216872

Long story short, i was using inappropriate words...someone asked me to stop and i said no and i got banned a few minutes later.

Obviously i should have listened and was just being ****** but if you lift my ban i wont be ****** again like that if you can give me another chance. I really do like your servers a lot and some great people play on it, thanks for reading.

Err, those starred out words are not foul language...just saying i was being dumb. not sure why stu-pid is banned?

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...72&Submit=

1day, I suggest waiting it out, since it will soon be over.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Hey Sol! Just don't do it again.

Your ban expires on 08-19-11 21:54
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I won't be a low life again, thanks for not perming me. Will be an upstanding digital killer from now on!
EvilDick Wrote:I won't be a low life again, thanks for not perming me. Will be an upstanding digital killer from now on!
Now if we could only get Mawped to do that...
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
RESOLVED

Ban lenght : 1 day
Expires on  : 08-18-11 21:54/9:54pm
pls watch your words in the servers.

-CLOSED-