Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  banned for what?????????
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1529769

On the off chance that you do actually hack, it's not like it's anything serious. It most likely seem's it's just a glitch, the next build of SMAC doesn't even include this check anymore so I'm going to unban you.
Yeah this guy is reg on server 4 and I played a lot with him, would never believe that he can cheat.
ruplayer Wrote:Yeah this guy is reg on server 4 and I played a lot with him, would never believe that he can cheat.
I second this.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Total regular, i dont believe he would cheat.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
I, The Rival Wrote:In that case, you need to reinstall CS:S. Are you Steam or non Steam?

EDIT : If you think I am being cruel by not unbanning you straight away, it's more the fact that if I unban you and you try and go on the servers again, SMAC could just ban you again if your client side cvars are conflicting with the server side cvars again. That is why you need to either reinstall CS:S if you are on Steam, or replace your config files with default ones (I think I have the default ones that you can have).

i'm using non steam, and i have a question: when I reinstall css, does my points and stats will go bye bye? or they will stay the same?
They will stay the same.
How about you just join the server and see if it bans you again before reinstalling. SMAC shouldn't ban on client side cvars unless they have been forced to something different to what the server sets it too.
ruplayer and joker: actually i'm on servers 1 and 2 most of the time because server #4 is full all the time

matt: i didn't ban me when i went back to WL, so, wooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!! ;D