Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  P4
Wow, nice find Hostage. That was an awesome read Big Grin
If you read this, you suck.
sad to see something like this when I come here to find out why I was banned from the office server.

Here are some facts about me. (not necessarily about gg.us clan people)

I dont ghost.  And very avidly protest about it.  Now weather or not P4 or the other members are is a mystery to me.

As for the team stacking I have participated in that a few times but in my defense I go to the team that is losing (T or CT) even when it is against gg.us people. hostage and others have witnessed this.

Advertising someone elses server is a no no and I know this. you can even check the chat logs and see that I never said anything about going to someone elses server.

only complaint I have is why I wasnt given any kind of warning or anything before I was banned.
Woot, You are inciting your members to spam your server. http://forum.globalgamers.us/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8

That's why you were banned. I have banned others in your clan for other reasons.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
posting on our clan forums is not posting in your servers.  And is it not quite obvious that gg.us is going nowhere?
Yes, but you are telling your members to add our members on steam then spam that way. It's still spamming our members. You specifically mention do it to our servers.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
oh well...

non steam really isn't my thing anyways. too many 500+ pings and hackers.

maybe one day Ill find some hacks and get my real steam banned. then I can do what you guys did and come here!
Woot, just because someone doesn't want to pay for something that can be free doesn't make them cheaters or hackers. You can see clearly how nosteam is why we have so many members, and why your server averages 0 players per hour. We have more admins than your server has had players in its lifetime.
naive Wrote:Woot, just because someone doesn't want to pay for something that can be free doesn't make them cheaters or hackers. You can see clearly how nosteam is why we have so many members, and why your server averages 0 players per hour. We have more admins than your server has had players in its lifetime.

lol.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
You people are act like children. You are just accuse P4 of ghosting on your server without any proof, besides previous ban which is not relevant. And then, you are decided to ban everyone who has worn tag gg.us. Not smart thing to do since you are banning players who did nothing wrong. If you are accuse someone, you have to have proof before making accusation which you guys cannot even provide, you are just taking a guess and it is very poor guess. I was playing a few days ago when one of your admins started banning my team mates for switching teams, and then starts pulling some some bullshit from his ass on why he did it. Do not like to trash about other people, but which admin did that is a bigger *****. You guys should find someone else. Your servers are complete trash, only playing here because that is where my team mates are playing. Even without us in the server, it is really nice to have people with 500 ping that have pirated game playing on the server with 2k rate. And speaking of rate, your server is configured like complete shit. No min rate limit, and i am guessing server is running in 250 FPS(even less) and server is usually filled most of time, so registration is complete shit.
Voltazar Wrote:And speaking of rate, your server is configured like complete shit. No min rate limit, and i am guessing server is running in 250 FPS and server is usually filled most of time, so registration is complete shit.
You've so far guessed everything wrong about our server configuration. The minrate for our server is actually set really high, so high in fact, that you'll probably never exceed it (by that i mean utilize it all). This means setting it any higher would be absolutely pointless. Also speaking of FPS, the server software actually prioritizes the maintaining of FPS over updating clients. That means if your servers CPU can't handle maintaining the FPS, then the client will suffer and be unable to hit anything (bad reg). You should also take into consideration that the server will only utilize a single core which means multi-core systems tend to perform worse than single core systems which have a higher clock-rate.

Voltazar Wrote:registration is complete shit.
I really don't know what you're talking about. The servers run on the latest and highest performing hardware. We've actually received many compliments for our servers really good shot registration. If you've got a problem with it, my best guess is that either you've got your lerp and/or other settings configured incorrectly, or you play really horrible and so blame it on hackers and bad reg.

Voltazar Wrote:And then, you are decided to ban everyone who has worn tag gg.us. Not smart thing to do since you are banning players who did nothing wrong.
That's not true. We've only banned those who are responsible and/or planned to spam/abuse our servers. A few of the admins might've gotten a bit eccentric and ban hammer happy though.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol