Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Banned...again
I don't really have to explain myself.
STEAM_0:1:41188438
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
You were group banned for being a part of (gg.us) and recruiting.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
naive Wrote:You were group banned for being a part of (gg.us) and recruiting.
I know that.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
fenken Wrote:
naive Wrote:You were group banned for being a part of (gg.us) and recruiting.
I know that.

Can you explain your reason for this thread please?

If you are trying to make a Ban protest case, you are suppose to usually give your " side " of the story. Simply putting:
fenken Wrote:I don't really have to explain myself.

Does not really help your case.

Thanks.
I've never really seen fenken try to promote that group by any means, neither did he teamstack. Him and a few others(AngerWhore, Jeff) were invited, even me. I usually accept any group invites. After I noticed them teamstacking hardcore, I just removed that group from my group list.
According to their forum all their members were requested to spam mass friend requests to people on our servers through steam, then invite them to their servers via that method. Essentially, gg.us is the name for a different server actively trying to advertise to our members. If it is a coordinated attempt to advertise to our members by a group you are a part of, you have to be prepared for those consequences yourself.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
I really only see one solution to this situation. Leave the gg.us group and I'll personally unban you.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:I really only see one solution to this situation. Leave the gg.us group and I'll personally unban you.
Done.
RESOLVED

I've unbanned you.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol