Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you read this
TH15 M3554G3 53RV35 TO PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG TH1NG5! 1MPR3551V3 TH1NG5! 1N TH3 B3G1NN1NG 1T WA5 H4RD BUT NOW, ON TH15 LIN3 YOUR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 1T 4UT0M4T1C4LLY W1THOUT 3V3N TH1NK1NG 4B0UT 1T, B3 PROUD! 0NLY C34RT41N P30PL3 C4N R3AD TH15. R3 P05T 1F U C4N
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Dre@m$ Wrote:TH15 M3554G3 53RV35 TO PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG TH1NG5! 1MPR3551V3 TH1NG5! 1N TH3 B3G1NN1NG 1T WA5 H4RD BUT NOW, ON TH15 LIN3 YOUR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 1T 4UT0M4T1C4LLY W1THOUT 3V3N TH1NK1NG 4B0UT 1T, B3 PROUD! 0NLY C34RT41N P30PL3 C4N R3AD TH15. R3 P05T 1F U C4N

I can read this...
It's easy.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
1 C4n't r34d th1s d4mn1t!

L0l JK

St4 MP5

B34TL3S
[Image: 140332_101.png]
o.O
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
ralely? sohw me if you can raed tihs. if the frsit and the lsat lteetr of a wrod is aarnrged crorctely, no mttear if the ohetr ltetres of taht wrod are arregnad bdaly.It is hredar to raed tihs tpye of wrod tahn yuor wrod. Tihs was expmrietned by Hraravd uinervstiy or smoehtnig.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
mar_heave Wrote:ralely? sohw me if you can raed tihs. if the frsit and the lsat lteetr of a wrod is aarnrged crorctely, no mttear if the ohetr ltetres of taht wrod are arregnad bdaly.It is hredar to raed tihs tpye of wrod tahn yuor wrod. Tihs was expmrietned by Hraravd uinervstiy or smoehtnig.

yeah, ive seen that harvard thing before... hard to believe, but its actually works
mar_heave Wrote:ralely? sohw me if you can raed tihs. if the frsit and the lsat lteetr of a wrod is aarnrged crorctely, no mttear if the ohetr ltetres of taht wrod are arregnad bdaly.It is hredar to raed tihs tpye of wrod tahn yuor wrod. Tihs was expmrietned by Hraravd uinervstiy or smoehtnig.

Yay! Oldtopic is back! >Big Grin
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Bah Wrote:

Yay! Oldtopic is back! Now everyone has to read ur post.
Old Topic? .............

Actually, if the first letter and the last letter are correct and the other letters are arranged differently, there should be no difference in reading it because your brain anticipates what the words should be regardless of how it's spelled.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
henry Wrote:
Actually, if the first letter and the last letter are correct and the other letters are arranged differently, there should be no difference in reading it because your brain anticipates what the words should be regardless of how it's spelled.
Nice you got it... Wink I think it is because our brain is familiar with these words so the brain can easily realize it, but not if the word is not familiar with the brain.