Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO Footage.. :(
Every game deserves a chance. Also. a majority of the people saying it's bad, will probably get it.  :Smile
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

I'll get the game for sure, just to try it and to see if I'm wrong. I'm only expressing my opinions based on what I see now. It's just, usually games look really good in the trailer, then suck at the actual gameplay. If this trailer already looks bad, I don't know what will happen with the gameplay.
[Image: Untitled-181.jpg]
I think its going to be the best console game ever. Every one just putting it down cause they blow at consoles.
jowy Wrote:I think its going to be the best console game ever. Every one just putting it down cause they blow at consoles.

Dunno if that's true. Whilst I enjoy console games, FPS' are far better on PCs.
If you read this, you suck.
jowy Wrote:I think its going to be the best console game ever. Every one just putting it down cause they blow at consoles.
lol
I actually don't but the main thing is that competitive gaming for first person shooters will always remain better on computers.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:
lol
I actually don't but the main thing is that competitive gaming for first person shooters will always remain better on computers.
That's what CS:GO is going to change. They are bringing competitive gaming to the console. Plus with the PS3, you can use your keyboard and mouse. read this. http://wegotthiscovered.com/news/cs-sup ... ltiplayer/
They tried it before and it was a bust.

Cross platform games have been tried before and have remained a bust forna variety of reasons. Many gamers who are more comfortable with a keyboard and mouse already compete on a computer leaving console players with controllers at a severe disadvantage.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I'm gonna give it a try. It would be nice if both the 1.6 and CS:S communities like it and bring us back together.

Looking at the trailer, I think that the graphics look pretty nice. It's been too long since we've had an upgrade to the graphics on our favorite game.  ;D
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Still has a while before release.  Guns will look much better I am sure.  I would have preferred CS2 for sure, but I enjoyed Condition Zero plenty.  New nuke looks like tf2 though, yuck.  Looks like they changed it to an airport or something.  Dust should be more fun.  As long as they get the recoil correct, I will play it.  None of this CoD spraying.  This is pretty much going to be a PC and PS3 game, the fact that they are even bringing up buying a keyboard and mouse for ps3 shows that it will still be the best method of play. 

Matchmaking on the other hand is trash.  It will ruin dedicated servers.  I want to be able to join the server of my choosing.  Much of the CS experience with pubs is meeting people, playing with the same community.  Forced rank matchmaking would kill that.  Hopefully they will not force this.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
check out this interview with Chet Faliszek from valve. And new casual mode. Game looks good on console. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWv6cm46XxA  no cross platform play for xblows 360.