Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choke Error In wL Servers
[Network Tools] Warning, you've failed check 1 for Choke.
You have 5 left until you're kicked.
I get this error after like 10 to 15 mins and not only me get this problem many of them.
So please solve This Problem
Thank You
[Image: matrix_stickmen.gif] [Image: ban_key.gif]
High choke is usually caused by your fps dropping to extremely low levels. Technically speaking, it shouldn't ever go below 67 or your gameplay will suffer. I'd suggest lowering the resolution/gfx settings or tweaking some of the client-side cvars. The easiest way I know of to increase fps with minor change to the games quality would be typing "r_3dsky 0" into console. It'll get rid of the background buildings which are off the map anyways but will in turn lower the amount of 3d that your gfx card/cpu has to render and will thus increase fps by a little.

I wonder if anyone knows any good fps optimization configs which are cevo/esea compliant. I wouldn't mind using one for myself considering there's been a few occasions when my fps has plummeted in certain areas for whatever reason.  Tongue
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
my personal config. for good css gameplay

Download me

1. paste the config at cstrike/cfg
2. open css
3. join any servers
4. open console and type exec ispyconfig
5. enjoy

note: if you like my config you can edit the file name to autoexec so you dont need to exec the file evreytime you open your css, but just try it first coz i dont want to ruin your settings. ask if you have questions