Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:S competition for no-steam CS:S users w/ prize
Need help!!!

i downloaded the latest update but it i cannot find any servers...it says...beta steam is not running...do anyone knws how to solve it?
If you have nosteam version of css just run the auto updater, it works. I can play on wL servers again.
i did it....but i cannot find any servers...it says steam beta must run to find server
sure that is the no steam version
fifman Wrote:If you have nosteam version of css just run the auto updater, it works. I can play on wL servers again.

+1, coz i DLed the same torrent with u in the past...
but the problem is, not all of the ppl here have auto-updater in their css folder, my friend...
and, we are one of those lucky ppl that download the installer that have auto-updater in it...
thx god
np man, but one thing i find is I still sometimes get the this server has a newer version or whatever it is yet i can always get on the 24/7 office server no problem.
Ill win the competition ! get steam css so no need to wait, to find updates >.>
how high am i ?  ;D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain Wrote:Ill win the competition ! get steam css so no need to wait, to find updates >.>
how high am i ?  ;D
very high lol  Tongue
Ok if I lost, don't think its because I don't have enough Skills  :o , it will be probobly because I wanted to give it up for the Newbies Tongue so they would have a Motive to play on War-lords servers, and this way the both sides win because of me doing Good Deeds.  8) ;D ;D ;D XD  :Smile XDD
M. Bison Wrote:The competition will happen on Saturday, September 19th, 2011 at 6PM PST.

is that a mistake because right now is September 21st?