Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Was banned.
bSprout Wrote:You were clearly aimbotting from the multiple scrims we did the other night. You were smooth aimbotting. All your kills are from flicking to targets, none of them from actually aiming or crosshair placement. You hit EVERY flick shot. EVERY Flick shot. Normally people only hit 50%, at most, with those shots. What makes it even more suspicious, that when you preplace your crosshair and try not to do a flick shot, you miss almost ALL your deagle shots. They were scrims, so we couldn't demo you. However, all 3 other members and myself can confirm your cheats.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I guess that's a no then.

If you are unable to demo someone, then you have no right to ban them. Were any of the other 3 people you were with wL admins? I am guessing no.

Another thing is, this was in a scrim? If it was in a pub, I would have a bit more understanding for you, but it was in a server with 9 other people in. It's hardly like he was running riot in a 42 man server.

You even said yourself :

Quote:Keek is online in the evening hours most days on Popular server #2.  If you need a demo on him aimbotting that would be a good time.

So why didn't you bide your time, get some evidence and then ban him? Silly.

helmut^ Wrote:I agree however, that nobody should be banned without a demo.  Seeing as this was on the wL scrim server though, you guys should have source tv set to automatically record.  add "tv_enable 1" and "tv_autorecord 1" to the server.cfg.

You are right there. But as it was a wL scrim server, we would expect that no one would dare to hack in a server that's populated by server admins.

I have asked about SourceTV demos in the scrim servers, but it's not exactly priority at the moment.
If you read this, you suck.
Quote:Some Helmut bs?  It's simple.  If somebody is playing like a pro, they didn't get there by pubbing their entire CSS career.  Keek was blatantly cheating in two scrims (both of which I was on his team).  He went 15-5 on dust2 after about 6 rounds, but I didn't pay attention until our next scrim on de_season.  On season, I got the chance to watch him hit 4 flick shots in a row with his deagle (back-to-back-to-back).  Ok, maybe he just had a good round.  Then he's peaking awpers with his deagle and 1 deaging them every time.  The other team left at half because he was cheating, at which point I banned him from my vent.  Before saying anything, the other 3 members on our team said "that keek guy was bullshit".

Mr. Tea, a player being your friend means absolutely nothing as far as their legitimacy is concerned.  The only thing it means, is that they are that much more likely to get away with cheating because of your willingness to turn a blind eye to somebody just because of your friendship.  If you knew anything about competitive CS:S, you would know the huge amount of cheaters that are on the scene in every league except ESEA.  Maybe you would even demonstrate a willingness to learn.  But no, keep that head buried in the sand, and turn your big blind eye to everything that happens around you.

Just because you play CSS competitively, doesn't mean you're "mr. right" when it comes to calling people out, nor does it give you seniority over anyone, so don't talk down to another admin like you are.  You're not any better than anyone else people you have some ESEA under your belt. 

I played league in 1.5, maybe you should read the thread. 

If you want to get a demo of me, then you can find me in pop #2. 

This topic should be closed.
-RESOLVED-

As there was no demo present at the time of ban, and admin has failed to provide adequate evidence proving that the accused was hacking, this topic has been locked, and the accused remains unbanned.

I am locking this topic at request of the accused, and because I believe it will just turn into a flame fest. If any admin has any evidence, then please provide it.
If you read this, you suck.