Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Was banned.
Hello,

I tried to connect, and it says I am banned.  I have not played today, so I'm not sure why it says I am banned? I would like to request a demo with the reason why I was banned, and who I was banned by.  Thank you.

"keek" STEAM_0:0:18743701
bsprout banned you for aimbot. still awaiting demo to confirm.
Mr.Tea Wrote:bsprout banned you for aimbot. still awaiting demo to confirm.

Thank you for the reply.  Hope you release the demo soon, kyle. http://steamcommunity.com/id/crestfall3n/
yeah im curious about the demo too! keek is a regular and i really dont belive he hacks :/
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
I have only just seen this.

I am going to unban you until a demo is provided. I feel that there has been an adequate time for the admin to provide a demo (since they are meant to be uploaded straight away), so I will unban you for now. If the demo proves that you were hacking, then you go back to being banned.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:I have only just seen this.

I am going to unban you until a demo is provided. I feel that there has been an adequate time for the admin to provide a demo (since they are meant to be uploaded straight away), so I will unban you for now. If the demo proves that you were hacking, then you go back to being banned.

Thank you. 
haha keek! poor guy!
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
keek Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:I have only just seen this.

Thank you.

No problem. I am intrigued to see this demo now.
If you read this, you suck.
likewise.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
You were clearly aimbotting from the multiple scrims we did the other night. You were smooth aimbotting. All your kills are from flicking to targets, none of them from actually aiming or crosshair placement. You hit EVERY flick shot. EVERY Flick shot. Normally people only hit 50%, at most, with those shots. What makes it even more suspicious, that when you preplace your crosshair and try not to do a flick shot, you miss almost ALL your deagle shots. They were scrims, so we couldn't demo you. However, all 3 other members and myself can confirm your cheats.

We figured you were just randy superman the first game, but then it became more consistent and more obvious. You were doing mid air 1 deags across the map on season. None of your shots were normal, all of them were flicks. We considered the fact that you might've been pro, since I rememebr you mentioning something about CAL. However, we ran your steam ID through legit-proof and found NO League experience at all. We looked up your steam ID, and you were banned from popular communities, one of them being HellsGamers, whose admins aren't just well educated with cheats, but they are pro's themselves.

All headshot flicks? 5-7 rounds in a row? Please.
[Image: Untitled-181.jpg]