Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO Big Changes? Discussion Please
Global Offensive is going to have some changes to the previous formula, if you know anything else, cite your sources and post them below

-Updated Graphics and Engine will make the game run smoother and look better
-Map Changes to previously unbalanced maps like de_Dust will make the map a little bit more balanced like a stairwell in the underpass so the terrorists can get a quick escape back up to the tunnels.
-New Weapons added into the game, while I may not know which ones are new, I do know that there is atleast one new SMG in the game

Personally this is the thing I'm most excited about: Molotov roostertails

-They are used like a grenade, uncertain if it is a special grenade or a replacement for a frag nade but it is a fire-based weapon applying damge over time (DoT) and will have an Area of Effect (AoE) fire on the ground that will likely be used to block off areas of maps. Now I know people have made defenses that are basically inpenetrable by just using people to block off areas, but if you can use the molotovs instead of using people, fakes and defenses can and will be improved. Now this begs the question: will CTs now be the preffered side to play on all maps because of the molotovs?

I'd love to see what you guys think, post below!
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
oh got an idea!
when a T's plant a bomb, throw couple molotovs on the bomb and watch CT's suffer from the fireĀ  :Smile
Honestly, the decoy grenades as well as the Molotov's are probably going to be banned just like the Shield & Autosniper are in competitive play.

Just gives too much of an advantage to be considered fair.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
maybe the molotov thing works similar like in l4d2?
anyway, what i heard is there is one new rifle?for both cts and ts... not sure about this..
dont expect anythin new, since valve havent released anythin new from 1.6 till now