Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rivals Rock.
SatansKitty Wrote:Since when have we been having this shortage of rocks ?  :o

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k[/youtube]
SatansKitty Wrote:Since when have we been having this shortage of rocks ?  :o

They were lonely in the shop so I bought some.

Thank you for buying the small rocks, but you should buy the big ones too because they are more lonely than the others. Look, this is the big rock that is sad Sad :

[Image: bigrock_arran.jpg]
If you read this, you suck.
Wow Rival, you should reduce the cheapest one by 4 credits because you owe me 4 credits(you bought my change display name for only 1 credit  :o)
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
is this the make a rocks wish foundation?
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
mar_heave Wrote:Wow Rival, you should reduce the cheapest one by 4 credits because you owe me 4 credits(you bought my change display name for only 1 credit  :o)

If you sold your Change Display Name for 1 credit, then that's your price that you set in the Trade Centre. My rocks are 8 credits because they are lovely rocks who just want a good home to go to.

henry Wrote:is this the make a rocks wish foundation?

It could be, if you bought a rock and gave it a lovely home! Some people have bought more than one, because they truly love rocks Big Grin
I'd rather go pick one up for free outside.
henry Wrote:I'd rather go pick one up for free outside.

Its not the same.  Sad

Taking a wild rock from it's natural habitat is extremely dangerous, as they never get domesticated properly and end up dying because they can't adapt to the indoor lifestyle. The rocks I deal with are bred to be with humans inside, and would die if left outside.

If you take a rock from outside, you will kill it, and that is horrible Sad
I, The Rival Wrote:

Taking a wild rock from it's natural habitat is extremely dangerous, as they never get domesticated properly and end up dying because they can't adapt to the indoor lifestyle. The rocks I deal with are bred to be with humans inside, and would die if left outside.

If you take a rock from outside, you will kill it, and that is horrible Sad
I'll take the rock from outside and throw it at you, 2 birds with 1 stone, get it?