Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flame on other inferior races~
Mr.Tea Wrote:
±¨°º¤ø„¸MeDia¸„ø¤º°¨± Wrote:Enjoy your net connection while it lasts.

-Darth Vader
That threat is a perma waiting to happen.

Oh noes! Tongue
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Mr.Tea Wrote:

-Darth Vader

It's the flames and he wouldn't do that with announcing it openly...  So no it isn't Smile
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

I, The Rival Wrote:All of that is cool, but you're forgetting a few things :

- You ignored an admin. I politely asked you to change your name, or you would get a ban. I had dealings with several racist people earlier, and I have a massive dislike for racism.

- I did not know who you were. Anyone could claim to be any ethnicity on a CS:S server, and no one would know the difference. I treat all racist remarks the same, I don't care what colour you claim to be. I can see from that picture that you're not white, but it doesn't mean that your name wasn't offensive to black people. Somebody even thanked me for removing you from the server, so obviously you had offended someone apart from me.

- I read the rules of being an admin. I'm a good admin.

- It wasn't an extreme ban. It was a days ban. I was considering removing it entirely, that's why I quit out of CS:S to come and check the Sourcebans, check the Steam ID and see who it belonged to. Then I checked the chatbox, and realised you had already started flaming me. So then I thought I should probably leave it at a day, give you time to cool down.

- My hair length doesn't really have anything to do with what you're angry about. Personal attacks on me won't get you anywhere, and they don't really bother me. You think I haven't been subjected to every single remark about my appearance possible? I have. I live with it, because it's who I want to be, and it's how I want to look.

So yeah :/

+1, except that rival is being a good and also gay admin  :o
JK lol..

10 mins ban? ughh man, ive even thinks that 4 hours ban for flaming is still not enough... 10 mins ban is like when u go to ur bathroom to take a bath, then when u come back u can play css again...
2days ban for flaming is necessary IMHO, so that they can actually think before they speak, especially those that flame other parents.. 4 hours ban is tickles IMO, and at IDGS server(server for cs 1.6 from my country) flaming can get u a permanent bans, depends on ur ban record..

aw my bad, i revived an old topic... maybe,, lock this thread? T.T
Mr.Tea Wrote:

-Darth Vader

You too must watch your net, it might decide to leaave you like everything else in your life ^^
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com