Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lol, well i can surf, its not that hard.... Wink just have to get a hang of it! i love playing in WL servers and i love to surf so i thought i would ask!
[Image: redsig1.jpg]
hmmm, there are many mod servers now. and i think we could create hide and seek server. its really fun
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain Wrote:hmmm, there are many mod servers now. and i think we could create hide and seek server. its really fun

omg dude, srsly agree to this
@eternal i belive they actualy havent had a surf server sense the time i started on this site to now so no that would be never
Knowpain Wrote:hmmm, there are many mod servers now. and i think we could create hide and seek server. its really fun
well pain i think that this can be considered as a minigame
but i would like to see a server only for pistols that would be awsome especially for rabbit when he goes into his ninja mode and rival too lol  ;D
http://war-lords.net/suggestions/which-t.../#msg17245
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

hide and seek uses custom source engine.It can't be considered as mini game, but surf can.
Well, I like surf too, it's fun, but that type of surf map is not challenging...I like surf-in-minigame.
Maybe try to search challenging surf maps to be more interesting? example
there is time limit to go to the checkpoints then to the finish, or maybe with some traps....
It would be very fun if those types of surf map include in the server...
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]