Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Competitive Maps Server?
Hey does anyone else think war lords should have a competitive maps server?

Most of the server are running de_dust2 all the time (not that its a bad map, but its very overplayed) and barely any of the servers get de_season or de_nuke.

I suggest that if possible, we should have a server for competitive maps such as de_nuke, de_season, de_contra and de_russka
SENTRY SAPPIN MAI SPAH!
Both Popular Maps servers have Nuke and Season on them.

I did suggest changing one of the servers to having a more competitive edge to it (ff on, block on etc) and to have competitive maps on, but I don't think people liked my idea pretty much.

I was going to suggest having a custom maps server as well, but yeah Big Grin
If you read this, you suck.
I think theres a custom maps now?  But yeah i liek the server with competitive edge.  Because 32 vs 32 is kinda LOL
SENTRY SAPPIN MAI SPAH!
The maximum it would be is 21 vs 21.

We don't have a custom maps server at the moment, I was going to suggest one, but I don't really suggest stuff any more :/

There might be some custom maps on Full Rotation, I think de_nightfever is on there.
If you read this, you suck.
There are discussions happening about this genre of server, but were still deciding on what resources to allocate to it.
Well I don't know about YOU guys but I have a fully working competitive maps server that i built myself, sourcetv and all.  5v5 pug, password protect, and anti cheat incoming? So i may be able to give you guys acsess to that server if you so wish
SENTRY SAPPIN MAI SPAH!
what a nice guy you are sir!! thats is just swell!!!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
War-lords has a pug server already.
Matt Wrote:War-lords has a pug server already.

Indeed... we have two of them actually.

Big Grin