Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Whitebeard banned on (wL) popular maps
CS:S name is whitebeard

Banned on (wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET 173.231.20.20:27015

this is the message:

[SM] ADMIN: Whitebeard was punished with a Ban for Aimbot

I was not hacking. This ban is unfair and there is no evidence to prove I was hacking. Maybe admin banned me by mistake? There was another individual who was accused of hacking. I am not affiliated in anyway with that individual.
I have been playing on this server for a while and the one day I dominated the map, I get banned.

I would also ask you review the individual who banned me. His/her lack of judgement and or experience may prove him/her unfit to be in a position of power.

Thanks, I hope this matter clears up shortly.
Hi Whitebeard. I banned you for aimbotting. Your aim was very strange when I was watching you. I have a demo recorded and posted on our Sourcebans page.

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/getdemo ... B&id=13754

Your aim is twitchy the entire time, once someone appears, even if your off by a little, your aim snaps to chest everytime. It's not a headshot bot, but one where you can choose bodyshots.

If you can explain why your movements are so twitchy when you have a 20ish ping and unsmooth like everyone else I'll consider unbanning you. But so far as I see, you are hacking. I'd like other admins to review the demo and gain their input as well.

Also, attacking me by trying to have me removed from admin for banning you is not a good call when making a protest.

Thanks.
[Image: 127101_602.png]
white beard you have a chance to plead your case and that does NOT mean u can pass judgements on who should or should not be an admin . there is no abuse here , Admin spiffywiks tot u were hackin , he demoed you and banned you in accordance to the rules . please refrain from doing so in the future .  Having said that , i do not see any evidence of aimbotting in the demo provided .  :-\
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
Watching the Demo, I do not see the twitchyness I was seeing in game. But it was more twitchy at the time. He was the only one having this issue, as you all know, I don't make bans lightly.

I'd like a couple more inputs to see what you guys think.
0:20 - 0:23  No aimbot, guy ran in front of crosshair and I killed him

0:30 - 0:33  I fired my gun yet it did not follow the target

0:53 - 0:56  Guy ran in front of my crosshair, no sign of aimbot

0:59 - 1:01 This should 100% prove my case.. I shoot several time while "twitching"  but my gun does not follow/track the player in any way resembling an aimbot.

My previous comment did not meant to offend anyone. If it did, I apologize.
I will repeal your ban for now, as I have yet to hear from any other admins regarding this matter.

Thanks.
I bet the twitchiness that you saw was caused by low fps. That's why it isn't exactly showing up in the demo.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol