Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is bloodlust hero is an admin?
RED7EAGLE Wrote:i was there as well and i must say that map was glitched lol
everyone was bored and nobody make it to the end but then i asked bloodlust if he can maybe change the gravity and so it did for a while and then it was really fun lol
that map finally got exciting after it was boring xD
anyway i don't think bloodlust should be punished or something for that cuz he brought the life to that server after it was dead lol
Regards
heheh, that is the right time, when I joined the server, I was confused on why can all players jump high (gravity)
then I just ask, ask, and I get that BloodLust Hero is an admin...Then he made a voting for the gravity point...
400 600 800 and up..lol...then ppl chose 400 ... then the gravity bit reduced ...and the first trap like a bit hard to jump from the start till the end...the map just like a trash after the gravity set...the traps wouldnt work well Tongue

1 wow nobody made it to the end, sometimes there is one man that can finish it, but usually there is one or two men that can reach the SpawnBlock point...
well, the map got soooo easy.... then I just get to the top but died by the moving saw upstairs...

2 he brought the server alive after it went dead?
I think the server didn't die at all before it...but.....the first time I play on wL, I play minigame server(when about 1 month later zombie reloaded server was created). Then when I was looking for the map that I wanted to nominate,
I saw the server bit dead.... the maps are not enough...then I just go on the forums and started suggesting fun maps, because the maps were boring, only few maps.....
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
I thought that the idea of a zombie server was for it to be dead though Tongue

All jokes aside, that server is terrible. Fair enough, he was trying to liven it up a bit, but he could have just changed the map to a better one. The way that this thread was originally presented made me believe that it was some form of admin abuse, rather than trying to make the map a bit more fun.

I hope that that server gets taken down so we can put something good up though lol.
If you read this, you suck.
ya like another 24/7 d2  Tongue
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
ramesh from india Wrote:ya like another 24/7 d2  Tongue

I was thinking Custom Maps (like, GOOD ones) or Competitive Server.
I, The Rival Wrote:
ramesh from india Wrote:ya like another 24/7 d2  Tongue

I was thinking Custom Maps (like, GOOD ones) or Competitive Server.

a competitive server with ff wud be great , frankly i never understood the zombie thingy Sad .tried it once was not fa me
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
RED7EAGLE Wrote:yea but ur missing the point
there wouldn't be any fun then
if you were playing there with us then you'd have sow that everyone was having fun Big Grin

of course cheating is fun, but there is a big pay for it, and it's called BAN!!!!!!
so, Bison can you do something about it?
He wasn't cheating. He is an admin, and was toggling gravity on everyone to help them complete the map (apparently it's boring and/or difficult with normal gravity). Still thought, could have just RTV'd.
yeah ! sometime when i got stuck he toggle nice gravity for me  8)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Apparently he was toggling gravity on course maps. Course maps are meant to be difficult to do. If there is no challenge behind completing the course, then there is no point in playing the map. I think that's the issue here.

I'd ask that a root admin asks him to not toggle gravity in game for course completion, as it completely defeats the point that the map was intended for.