Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  i got banned cuz of group of friends?!!!!!
this is really unfair, i was playing in zombie reloaded server and there was a group of friends playing there and i killed one of them in the end of the map zm_novum and in the next map eaglecity they started swearing at me and call my family with bad names !!! and in the end they all votedban at me!!!
this is bullshit!!!
This was one of the guys :

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/196190

You can see in his chatlogs he says something like "lets ban him".

I couldn't find any of the other guys because their names were to vague in the chat logs (one guy called killer and one guy called super).

Looking at your chat logs though, it seems that you incited the argument that caused a voteban to go off. Threatening people by saying "If you dont stop blocking me I will get an admin to ban you" probably isn't the way you should talk to people on servers. Maybe be a bit more polite?

Either way, they shouldn't have abused the voteban system to get rid of you. Do you remember any of their names?
If you read this, you suck.
Quote:Threatening people by saying "If you dont stop blocking me I will get an admin to ban you" probably isn't the way you should talk to people on servers. Maybe be a bit more polite?
mate he was blocking everyone! isn't this against the rules?!! and i said what i thought it's right
and i don't remember there full names just super tex and killer and hitler or something like that.
anyway thanks
Regards
hmm... I've seen and banned a few of the scoundrels who intentionally block people. I really don't get why they do it. It's obvious who they are since it'll be a human and zombie standing right by each other and they'll only go after people not in their group. *scratches head*

I'm probably just going to keep slaying them every round until they stop doing it.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Lol