Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  "Cesc" STEAM_0:0:491182216 Hacking
"Cesc" STEAM_0:0:491182216
Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?9kxrournf4y4gxt
This player was wallhacking/no recoil I believe.

Please skip to 32500 unless you want to waste 7 minutes of your life because thats the juicy stuff. Smile

And this player is ranked 30th in 24/7 office.

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/194450

Was being called a hacker by everyone in the server and was doen some "noobish" things such as trying to shoot someone with an awp on a ladder and stuff, so I decided to check it out.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
From what I saw on this demo, I'd happily call it conclusive of a wallhack.

At around 7,000 tick, he circles around a corner, prefiring and aiming hard. He's constantly tracking players through walls as well. When the CT was escaping with hostages, he was tracking him through the wall. Right at the end, he lines up the AFK CT spawn kill (kill gets stolen, but the lineup is still there) and continues to line up CTs in the glass boxes on the side of CT spawn.

I'm gonna go to the Office server now, see if I can catch him in there. If not, then I am going to ban him. If any other admins check this demo and disagree, now would be the time to post. I think its conclusive enough for a ban though :\
If you read this, you suck.
Thanks alot rival!
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Well I got a 16 minute demo of his gameplay. Most of it is extremely boring, but he does track a few guys a few times. I think he knew I was there to spec him, so my bad really.

Also he seems to press his face against walls. Like, a lot. In normal gameplay, you practically never have your face so close to a wall that you can't see anything else that is going on. That's because it's easy to get killed, as you can't see anything (durr, your face is against a wall, how could you see anything?). This coupled with the prefiring and tracking, I'd say he's wallhacking.

I'd like to get another admins opinion on this though.
I'll try to get a demo when I see him on.

He's been banned for aimbot once before, and then unbanned because he admitted it.

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... 6+&Submit=

I'm pretty sure its either material hacks or some sort of ESP. I remember the other day he tried shooting a guy through a wall. They(him and undisputed) prefire a lot.

Heres the other guy: http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/183415

Update: I have 7 short(some long) demos right now, I'll upload them tomorrow.
Hostage....
I Am Undisputed.
What Are U Saying Bro???
I am Hacking???
U Will Always Kill Me And How I Can Be Hacker??
If I am Hacker What Is Mahone And A lot Player That I Cant Remmember Now!!!
Unestly U Hax A Lot Bro...
U R Cheater Not Me
U Said In Map Couple Of Time Ago Every One Is Hacking In This Server And Its Not A Problem. AND U SAID DONE!!!!
I Am Sure Sol And All Players In Top 10 EXEPT Whitefang Are Cheaters.
AND Now U Will Say I Am CHEATER??
Take Demo Of Mahone And That Guy His Name is Like Picture Of FLY!
AND THESE GUYS: Uncle Ric-Rac , Grif , Humboldt.OG.Kush , P4 , Hostage , Bah_- , .: PLUTONIUM :.
Hostage U R Not Always But Often U Will Cheat AND I AM SURE. I Dont Have Time To Take Demo Of U And These Guys But U Can SPEC These guys FOr Once.
All Have Many Players Are Wallers And U Know It But Why U Saying I AM AND CESC??!!
Dont Do It Bro. Be Unest...
U Can Ask From Angel That These Guys Are Cheaters Or No.... He Is All Time In The Server
BY All
Xaniaar Wrote:Hostage....
I Am Undisputed.
What Are U Saying Bro???
I am Hacking???
U Will Always Kill Me And How I Can Be Hacker??
If I am Hacker What Is Mahone And A lot Player That I Cant Remmember Now!!!
Unestly U Hax A Lot Bro...
U R Cheater Not Me
U Said In Map Couple Of Time Ago Every One Is Hacking In This Server And Its Not A Problem. AND U SAID DONE!!!!
I Am Sure Sol And All Players In Top 10 EXEPT Whitefang Are Cheaters.
AND Now U Will Say I Am CHEATER??
Take Demo Of Mahone And That Guy His Name is Like Picture Of FLY!
AND THESE GUYS: Uncle Ric-Rac , Grif , Humboldt.OG.Kush , P4 , Hostage , Bah_- , .: PLUTONIUM :.
Hostage U R Not Always But Often U Will Cheat AND I AM SURE. I Dont Have Time To Take Demo Of U And These Guys But U Can SPEC These guys FOr Once.
All Have Many Players Are Wallers And U Know It But Why U Saying I AM AND CESC??!!
Dont Do It Bro. Be Unest...
U Can Ask From Angel That These Guys Are Cheaters Or No.... He Is All Time In The Server
BY All

This has very little to do with what you are talking about. It's the reason I deleted this post in the first place (someone restored the post though).

We are talking about the mostly conclusive evidence of Cesc hacking in the provided demo, in the demo I have of him, and the several demos that Hostage has.

Sol and Hostage are legitimate players, as I have played with them many times, and spec'd them myself for hacks.

The other players you mention :

Humboldt OG Kush - Suspicious player, but I suspect he's legit for the time being
Plutonium - Big time baiter, but still legit as far as I have seen
P4 - Banned, along with his entire clan for team stacking.
Bah - He's clean, and extremely bad at the game.
Mahone - Absolutely wrecks everyone on that server, and it's pure skill.

Uncle Ric Rac and Grif, I havent seen play, but you can be sure that I will check them now that you have claimed that they hack. If your accusations turn out to be false though, you're not going to be taken seriously in the future, as you're calling hacks on a lot of people.

As for you, Undisputed, the only thing you're guilty of is masking your ping. I suggest you fix that, as I don't believe that your actual ping is 1.
Undisputed, I just noticed that you prefire and track players through walls a lot. Sorry if I was being rude the other day but I was just tired of getting bs prefired so hard.

Here are the demos I promised: http://www.mediafire.com/?q3955524jldbvwy
(zip file containing demos of Cesc)

None of the players you listed cheats, its pretty easy to identify a waller/aimbotter. Even if you think they do, just get a demo and upload it.
Hi Admin
The Mask Ping That I Fixed It Was Only For Test That i Tryed Once Or Twice. Smile
And About Player That i AM Saying Cheater  I Am sure Mahone And I Will Upload A Demo...
Just See This And Reply.... I Am Playing In Server 24H A Day And Before "Online" I was Playing In the GameNet For 4 Years And NOW i Can Recognise Player That Is Cheating Or Not.
Now I ONly Have Mahone'S Demo AND I will Upload It SooN.
And Other Players I Dont Have Demo But I Will....
HOSTAGE:
I Am Sorry For Being Mad In Last Post. But U Said I Am Cheating And I WILL BE MAD SURLY... That Alot People Are Cheating In Server And U SAID UNDISPUTED AND CESC....
I Want To Tell U Something Bro. Change Ur Mind About Me And CESC . SPEC A People That HAS LOW Ping And They Have Score Like 100 Kills And 20 Dies Not Me And CESC With 25 Kills and 23 Dies. U Know That People... LOL
If U R Sure About UR ANSWER... OK. I Have No Suggestion.
Good Luck Admin Rival And My Friend Hostage.
Xaniaar Wrote:Hi Admin
The Mask Ping That I Fixed It Was Only For Test That i Tryed Once Or Twice. Smile
And About Player That i AM Saying Cheater  I Am sure Mahone And I Will Upload A Demo...
Just See This And Reply.... I Am Playing In Server 24H A Day And Before "Online" I was Playing In the GameNet For 4 Years And NOW i Can Recognise Player That Is Cheating Or Not.
Now I ONly Have Mahone'S Demo AND I will Upload It SooN.
And Other Players I Dont Have Demo But I Will....
HOSTAGE:
I Am Sorry For Being Mad In Last Post. But U Said I Am Cheating And I WILL BE MAD SURLY... That Alot People Are Cheating In Server And U SAID UNDISPUTED AND CESC....
I Want To Tell U Something Bro. Change Ur Mind About Me And CESC . SPEC A People That HAS LOW Ping And They Have Score Like 100 Kills And 20 Dies Not Me And CESC With 25 Kills and 23 Dies. U Know That People... LOL
If U R Sure About UR ANSWER... OK. I Have No Suggestion.
Good Luck Admin Rival And My Friend Hostage.

I still THINK you wall(or at least use an ESP), I dont know for sure. An admin has to review the demos.  I dont really care about kdr, I've seen >300 pingers do better than <100 pingers.

Its just that sometimes masking your ping makes you skip around, which also makes you unhitable by others. War-lords is a international server, the last I checked its fine to have a high ping.

Anyway I wanna see mahones demo, I have like 13 demos of him already which show nothing.