Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somebody move this topic to the right section. Introductions?? really?
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:Somebody move this topic to the right section. Introductions?? really?
The old fashion move-it-to-the-right-topic guy eh?

I see how it is...
*tips hat*
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
i got deceived a couple of times by a ct wearing a t's outfit and was running along with him nd he killed me
i was like wtf :o that was a ct lol
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
Bah Wrote:
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:it doesnt really have to be an admin, since skins is what you choose for you personal taste.. Tongue

True but I have used in other games skins that are really bright so they provide an unfair advantage.

[/hr][Image: loljo6.jpg]
[/hr]

hmm yeah, i get what you mean.. but its not like he is changing some flash or smoke skins(there is a skin for this that removes the effects of flash and smoke in cs1.6)
so, no, it doesnt provide any advantage whatsoever

Im just saying its A WHOLE lot easier to play the game with it if you have it so it kinda does provide an advantage.

And I know there is a .vtf and a .vmt for everythin....

Im not stupid. Tongue
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
You can use custom skins in game. The coloured skins are so noobish, if you use them you will get laughed at. Bright coloured skins are only really useful if you are using a material wallhack anyway.

You can use custom skins on the server, just beware that some of them look absolutely terrible. I used to use a few custom skins, but the scrim servers forced me to use the standard skins, and the gun sounds glitched out because of this, so it was horrible and I went back to the normal skins. The only skin I use now is this really well textured skeleton glove skin.

It's probably best to keep your default player skins, but change weapon skins and gloves/sleeves if you want to Smile
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:You can use custom skins in game. The coloured skins are so noobish, if you use them you will get laughed at. Bright coloured skins are only really useful if you are using a material wallhack anyway.

You can use custom skins on the server, just beware that some of them look absolutely terrible. I used to use a few custom skins, but the scrim servers forced me to use the standard skins, and the gun sounds glitched out because of this, so it was horrible and I went back to the normal skins. The only skin I use now is this really well textured skeleton glove skin.

It's probably best to keep your default player skins, but change weapon skins and gloves/sleeves if you want to Smile

yea, thats because maybe ur custom weapon skins have the sound file for its custom sound in the pack...
haha
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:You can use custom skins in game. The coloured skins are so noobish, if you use them you will get laughed at. Bright coloured skins are only really useful if you are using a material wallhack anyway.

yea, thats because maybe ur custom weapon skins have the sound file for its custom sound in the pack...
haha

Nah it would still play the stock CS:S gun sounds, but it was really horribly glitched out on a few of them, probably because there was some kind of conflict. Either way, I changed a bunch of my graphics settings and the stock models now all look really good (not to mention the maps) so I am happy with it Big Grin
If you read this, you suck.
and can u guys pls explain how do i install them?where do i extract them?and how should i return to default skins if i want? Smile
yeah that would be really  highly appreciated nd can i use ct outfits if im a t? just to fool them lol
What an odd introduction... o.O

*moves*
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]