Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why cant i hear anyone american lol....i only hear russians and armenians on d mic i hav never heard americans and they have never heard me haha Big Grin
It's a plugin that was installed to prevent people from getting annoyed at each other.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Connect to our server, open console and type cl_language english, re-connect, now you won't hear any Russians or armenians, will be on our radio channel.
Круто! я тоже не очень хочу русских слушать  ;D теперь буду слушать и учиться английскому
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
no sam ti russki da? Big Grin hey but i want to hear my armenian friends too cant i?
Да, я русский. Если хочешь слышать армян и русских пиши cl_language en, но будет очень тупо если захочешь говорить тебя будут сылшать и те и другие и будешь выглядеть дураком=)  так что я рекомендую прописать cl_language english или cl_language russian чтобы вернуть назад.

If you want to listen to both Armenians and Russians you need to type cl_language en, but if you will talk - both radio channels will hear you and you will sound like a fool to one channel lol, that's why I recommend using cl_language english or cl_language russian (if you wanna listen to only russians and armenians).
joker8baller Wrote:It's a plugin that was installed to prevent people from getting annoyed at each other.
Clever idea.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:It's a plugin that was installed to prevent people from getting annoyed at each other.
Clever idea.

Warlords is clever, nuff said.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
oh ok...nah ill connect to both chnnels...fuck ehoever thinks im a fool cos i speak in another language Big Grin  yeah and i only play in zm and mg i know d people there they wont think im a fool  Smile in the channel which im connected now which is russian i can hear and amrenians and russians...so if i type that ill listen to russsians armenians and americans? oh and thanks guys!
///....CFC....//// Wrote:oh ok...nah ill connect to both chnnels...fuck ehoever thinks im a fool cos i speak in another language Big Grin  yeah and i only play in zm and mg i know d people there they wont think im a fool  Smile in the channel which im connected now which is russian i can hear and amrenians and russians...so if i type that ill listen to russsians armenians and americans? oh and thanks guys!

Yes, russians and armenians are on the same channel, if you type "cl_language en" you will be able to hear all of them, by the way if it's not working try "eng", but I think it's "en", and don't forget to restart. You can only speak English while connected to our channel bro, this is our rules, and we normally mute after warning people that use other languages on the mic(other languages are allowed in chat box)