Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goldeneye : Source
There's a vanilla server up on 46.21.151.149:27016. Still figuring out what plugins work and what settings to do.
Matt Wrote:There's a vanilla server up on 46.21.151.149:27016. Still figuring out what plugins work and what settings to do.

is that WL server or? well i havent download the game yet, but so far this game is promising..
It's a War-Lords server.
Nice Matt! I'll check it out in a slice I reckon, see if changing the launch options will stop this game from crashing on me randomly due to graphics card failure.
If you read this, you suck.
Actually the server is crashing on me.. Damn beta programs. Looks like it might just need some dependencies, I'll look into it tomorrow when I have a bit more time.
Is the server setup not out of beta then? Bummer. The forums look like they have a wealth of information on them, but just put this on the back burner for now. It was more just a suggestion to see if people liked this kind of thing, as I remember Goldeneye being awesome. Thought this would be a good share and everything, it would just be an added bonus if we had 1 server or something for it, although I don't know how popular it would be :|

Thanks Matt Big Grin
If you read this, you suck.