Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed: Stacking Units
Well of course I know how to stack buildings, such as photon cannons, but I used to know how to stack hydralisks...

Could anyone tell me how to stack them again? And would it work for all games?

Oh, and would it be possible to stack units like zerglings?
bnet patch that little glitch for hydra stacking so you cant stack hydras as far as i no
if I remember it was ----U, ctrl + 1, 1, U,---- it was possible to stack any burrowable zerg units. Yes it has been patched, but you can still stack your miners if you have a geyser you didnt build on. Simply (as fast as you can)

1-select ur miners,
2-right click the gas,
(hold shift for step 3 - 5)
3- re-right click the gas,
4- move or attack order somewhere
5- move or attack order somewhere

once step 4 has been done by the miners, they will do step 5 automatically, there can also be a step 6 - 7 -8 -9.... until you see "unit's waypoints is full"

example: you order them to attack a canon on step 4, then another canon on step 5, and then head for the nexus on step 6.

if you want to stop them from doing the orders, press "S" or click "Stop" on while selecting the units (ofcourse Duh) xP have fun stacking
I think they patched it however I haven't tried it recently
Okay, thanks guys. Now I know. Tongue
thanks trying it now Big Grin
I have always wondered how to stack photon cannons could anyone tell me?  Also are there any stacks possible in normal bnet games?  I thought it was only possible in custom stack maps like cannon D
Yeah, stacking cannons are easiest in Ums Maps but units are abit like Cnm scv stacking. I haven't actually tried it though.
yea ive only stacked bldings in UMS maps n scvs i never knew u cud still stack those, thats a good idea ima try that.
PaSS Wrote:bnet patch that little glitch for hydra stacking so you cant stack hydras as far as i no

Theres a program out there thatll let you down patch SC, if you down patch it should work? o.o
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]