Poll: Do you want these maps to appear in Zombies server's rotation ? Show Results
YES
7 70.00%
NO
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zombie server maps suggestion
I agree with veel. Maybe rather than those pop maps, find the perfect modificated pop maps that designed for zm , but still have the good spot on real pop maps
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
Knowpain Wrote:
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:id love to see sd_assault in a zombie server  :Smile

sd_ ? nah, cs_assault dont have anygood place, except the vents i think... and there is no custom spawn points afaik, meaning that the Ts always spawn inside the building while the CTs outside
what ? cs_assault has alot of kickass spots !

thats not the biggest issues here pain... cs_assault and other maps dont have custom spawn points, and i dont think it even has 64 spawn points..
meaning that if we want to use it, we have to modify the spawn points a little...
back in the old days, i have modified some points(although its not spawn points) in some custom maps, because in cs 1.6 or 1.5(i forgot) the game wont automatically build some navigation like now
just walk to your camping spot  ;D
but there is no team limit. when you join just go CTs or Ts whatever you like  ;D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain Wrote:just walk to your camping spot  ;D
but there is no team limit. when you join just go CTs or Ts whatever you like  ;D

ehh,, really? i thought max players for assault was 20 o.o
my bad then, sowwy pain
pls forgive me T_T