Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHY dont you let it bite you ? you may become SPIDER-MAN  8)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
I did a little research and found out that this is a black widow, not male, and if you most likely die without treatment, so 911 is a must =)
Knowpain Wrote:WHY dont you let it bite you ? you may become SPIDER-MAN  8)

You gotta make it radioactive first. Put it in the microwave Big Grin
If you read this, you suck.
kill it with awp, then you can safely save it in a container  8)  :o
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
dont you guys know cambodian eats spider ?  ;D ;D ;D but not me  Tongue
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain Wrote:dont you guys know cambodian eats spider ?  ;D ;D ;D but not me  Tongue

really??omg o.o so disgusting...kyaaaaa
Knowpain Wrote:WHY dont you let it bite you ? you may become SPIDER-MAN  8)
lol
Assassin Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:Here it is, I spotted this cat about 30 minutes ago while I was smoking outside and recorded using my web-cam on laptop=)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWhFHclmMoU[/youtube]

Sorry it maybe unclear but it has shiny body and hour glass mark on it's body(red). Kind of cool, this thing is still chilling here, so I'm thinking how can I catch it to some container or something... any ideas?

lol ru if it bites u then u are dead lol  Tongue
how about putting a piece of  cloth or a blank piece of paper and hit the widow with a stick the spider will fall on the sheet and then u can put it inside a container. or u can try to slide the widow in the container while trying to push the spider using a pole or stick inside the container.
hope that helped but be carefull one bite and..... :o
you do know that black widow bites don't kill you right away, right?
they take up to 7 days, for the first 3 or so days you have a high fever, on the 4th day you feel paralysis, then the venom moves into your immune system shutting it down so you can't fight it off, then of course, you die
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
still probably hurts...
Good luck on catching this dangerous black widow and where are you at in the video?it looks dirty