Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ADMIN ABUSE, READ THIS FOR ALL ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol Eternal ban... that's what google translator does, that word means permanent... he said that guy spammed rtv 100 times and provoked others to spam so that he can shut up.
ruplayer Wrote:lol Eternal ban... that's what google translator does, that word means permanent... he said that guy spammed rtv 100 times and provoked others to spam so that he can shut up.

truth to be told, he doesnt even mic spamming...he just said to others to rtv because that map is sucks...
i mean have u ever played mg_frightnight before? its like playing hide and seek where the CTs can only run..
anyway, like i said before maybe rival could close this topic, since i already know who is the admin now...

and FYI, he doesnt provoked others to spam...i mean how can he know whether baskeball -eG provoke others or not if he cant speak eng?
I don't think we are talking about the same people.

The player "Basketball -eG" is NOT banned. He has never been banned from our servers. That is just a fact.

The player who spammed RTV 100 times is this guy :

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/339671

His name is Chop73, and as you can see from that chatlog, he spammed RTV about 100 times.

Please stop saying that Basketball -eG was banned. He wasn't.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:I don't think we are talking about the same people.

The player "Basketball -eG" is NOT banned. He has never been banned from our servers. That is just a fact.

The player who spammed RTV 100 times is this guy :

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/339671

His name is Chop73, and as you can see from that chatlog, he spammed RTV about 100 times.

Please stop saying that Basketball -eG was banned. He wasn't.

ah,, my bad then lol =P
closed this topic before i make any more mistakes =P sowwy
If you read this, you suck.