Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zombies reloaded help!!!!!!!!!
so, when i go to zombies reloaded server when i supposed to be see a zombie, i see an "error" sign instead of zombie, so, i don't know what is this, please help!!!!!

there is a pic
in pics the error signs are zombies......

Attached Files

.jpg   zm_zero0000.jpg (Size: 257.32 KB / Downloads: 0)
.jpg   zm_zero0001.jpg (Size: 242.89 KB / Downloads: 0)
i also heard about this issues from kevkev or some1 else before...
my thesis was, this was because of the latest updates...
i dont get this after the latest updates, maybe because im not using css.setti updates, but aviara.ro updates...
may i know what updates are you using for v66?
i had this problem before but then after some time i could see them normally....but after i formatted my pc i downlaoded another version of css and now i see them as red errors too.
nah, just reconnect some time and youll get it...maybe when you was downloading it you opened other program so a bug happened.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
It's when custom skins aren't displayed because you haven't downloaded them from the server properly, or they have become corrupt during download. You'll need to delete the corrupted/incomplete files from your PC and then connect to the server again (so that it redownloads the skins for you).

That is, unless Matt compiles a ZR map/skins pack Tongue
If you read this, you suck.
whos matt lol
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:whos matt lol

the root admin, i believe
veel isnt an adminn but sure acts like one right? :0 Big Grin
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:veel isnt an adminn but sure acts like one right? :0 Big Grin

sowwy, i just trying to help ppl in here...
im really sorry if i behave like when i shouldnt
If u had this problem with the Aviara edition of CSS, and patched with the latest v66 patch. then it can be resolved Simply, look Uninstall ur current CSS, and download some Free Registry Cleaner, and then Reinstall your CSS, and patch it with V66, and then run it and go to Options >> Multiplayer >> down to the left u'll find (When a game server tries to download custom contentSmile >> Choose {Allow all custom files from server}. and I guarentee that will solve your Problem Wink
Good Luck!