Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!
war-lords has a minecraft server, it needs to be updated but i can't for the life of me remember the server login to update it.
Check your AIM logs.
i was wondering if i can get a op to help u and i can start recruiting for you guys
to start off the server's probably just going to be a chaos server until i can figure out the best way to secure the server. I'll probably have to write a custom server plugin before we can give anyone without console access op.
alright that sounds good thank you leaky for the update are you going to use bukkit or another server
bukkit, once i get the plugins setup. it'll just be vanilla till then.
are you going to care if we use mods or are you gonna use anti fly mod anti xray and stuff like that i wanted to no this
hey guys hello im friend of Jeremy (PaSS)

if you need i know some better plugin for security server

so you no need wasten time for make/find right plugins

p.s. sorry for my english

Big Grin
nikkolo Wrote:hey guys hello im friend of Jeremy (PaSS)

if you need i know some better plugin for security server

so you no need wasten time for make/find right plugins

p.s. sorry for my english

Big Grin

Smile thanks for the offer but I'll be creating the security plugins from scratch so that the security is tied into the forums.

PaSS, I'd prefer it if people didn't use mods. Flying will be disabled on the server (except for if we setup a creative server), we can't really stop people from using xray mods / textures but we'll certainly discourage it.
ok cool cause the last server i was on i told the i used it (after he gave me permsion to use it) on creative server and he thought i used it on the main server but really had no proof in the end i bitched him out cause he was a hard headed fool that is a complete idiot unlike him i respect you. you have guts enough to make a plugin by far a smarter guy then him and besides that war-lords has been my home for about 8 years i do not plan on leaving at any time in the near future. also your one of the coolest people on War-lords besides Canister