Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Know Pain Hacks
PaSS Wrote:so no one has said be sides eternal who isnt a css admin do you guys need a better video yes or no lol i got one if u need one

Why dont you just put up the more clear video anyways, since it is more clear... v.v
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

naive Wrote:I can see the tilt but I can't tell if it a glitch or not based on the crappiness of the vid. I've never seen an aimbot that looked like that though.

If anything it would be anti-aimbot, and it is just probally a glitch.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
WTF bro ? im hack ? really ? if im hack i probably get #1 dude
i dont even have any hack. but honestly i was tried to search in game banana like bhop of aimbot, but its just silly ppl uploaded a trojan............im just a natural player who has never hack
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
That tilted screen glitch in spec has been around forever.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
well i dont think pain is stupid (no offence) to hack in the presence of an admin just to win a legit css copy plus he didnt win even a round, hacking on a normal server results in a perm ban not to mention on a prized comp with a heavy inspection  :o its probably a glitch
know pain i belive you this is just something i saw that was suppiscions any ways  ill upload a better quality should be up in a day or so
i heard someone in that vid says "he hack. he hack. he hack."
its just a spec bug. i see it very often when i got killed on head and move to spec. its always like this. I dont hack. its like im cheating my self.  Big Grin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
if ur not cheating then relax about it kk
Wow Pass, you need to record some demo with massacre with this quality so we can ban him too...
lol i didnt record it at this quality i recorded with fraps but set it to a really low quality to save time on uploading it to youtube lol dont worry as i said a better ver is coming