Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my ping is original now when i type weird command
i no isnt it awsome to discover stuff

@victorcpii  hey bro its only spamming if u look at is as spam so tech im no spamming its called posting with little to no thought about it :\
}{@K@P Wrote:
victorcpii Wrote:stop spamming ^

who are you man?  :o i 'm so happy that i discovered something by myself!!!!!  :Smile

yea, but try not to post sth with only less than a sentence like "haha" or " ^ ^" @_@
anyway, does this really reduce this ping? or it just looks as if ur ping is 60 when its actually 100?
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

who are you man?  :o i 'm so happy that i discovered something by myself!!!!!  :Smile

yea, but try not to post sth with only less than a sentence like "haha" or " ^ ^" @_@

What's wrong with posting stuff like that?
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
lol, so does lower ping means its useful in a knife fight
silly Wrote:
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

nobody is saying its wrong,, im just sayin that u shouldnt do that too often... as most of the ppl are going to think that you post without meaning, which is spamming, even tho u just want to joke with ur friends...
Assassin Wrote:lol, so does lower ping means its useful in a knife fight

hell yeah!!!!!!
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
silly Wrote:
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

nobody is saying its wrong,, im just sayin that u shouldnt do that too often... as most of the ppl are going to think that you post without meaning, which is spamming, even tho u just want to joke with ur friends...

yeah we were playing around, you jelly bro? about that command I don't know how it did it, it just made my ping to go to original  Tongue
jelly? im no jell, wait what is jelly supposed to mean o.o?
No spamming!
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:jelly? im no jell, wait what is jelly supposed to mean o.o?

lol jelly means jealous, are you jealous that we had fun?  Tongue
eternal ur post was out line and way the hell off topic i read from my post down and i saw no spamming so maybe u should reconsider posting no spammings kkthxbye

every one else

posting ^.^ or ffaces like that if thats the only thing in ur post it is worth deleting just a heads up