Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please turn no-block off
joker8baller Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:Lower max amount of players - never.  We're simply gonna lose activity on that server.
A 24man,  block & FF on would be pretty popular I imagine.

It would. Do you remember when I suggested this, Joker? I think you liked the idea of it.

We could scrap ZR/MG and put this in instead Tongue Just kidding (kinda), we could just get another server up, nothing would have to be removed. But we could just remove those servers regardless Tongue
If you read this, you suck.
@
the big problem is on italy and inferno, maps where there are many 1-man doors

arent the double doors cracked so only oner person can go through ?
silly Wrote:While Matt has a good point, I think that it would be nice if at least, either one of the popular maps servers or the full rotation server had block enabled.

no!!!!!
I, The Rival Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:Lower max amount of players - never.  We're simply gonna lose activity on that server.
A 24man,  block & FF on would be pretty popular I imagine.

It would. Do you remember when I suggested this, Joker? I think you liked the idea of it.

We could scrap ZR/MG and put this in instead Tongue Just kidding (kinda), we could just get another server up, nothing would have to be removed. But we could just remove those servers regardless Tongue

no no no,,, you bad boyyyyy =P

PaSS Wrote:@
the big problem is on italy and inferno, maps where there are many 1-man doors

arent the double doors cracked so only oner person can go through ?

assume that block is on, at least u can jump over the person who blocked, while on inferno and italy cant... anyway, i like the idea of a hardcore server... so makes it FF and block ON on a new server... but i doubt they will add a new server..
That is the whole point of the doorways.  To canalize people. 

Block and FF works on larger servers.  [Q] aka [SiX] always had them and were full, but the owner had to shut them down.  CSG back in the day(2004-5) was no block/FF on.  Mercnet(2007) was a 40ppl Block/FF on server always full and I was an admin there. 

All you had to do was the occasional spam of Intentional Teamkilling isn't tolerated or Stop Blocking.  Problem was solved. 

Occasionally, people spwn in each other on inferno and a few other maps, which an admin just has to smack them or teleport them.  If not, humor in that round for the two butt buddies.

Humor was added from the killing plugin.  Douchey players were banned for blocking doorways.
i think silly idea is good i totally like it  Big Grin and the punishment idea is good too it adds some veriaty to the server we should change the fullrotation into hardcore server with ff and block on since ppl hardly play on the full rotation server and no need to reduce the players limit i think it should stay 44 and i think that ppl will like it and we can always populate the server by playing there it will be fun so lazy admins go do your thing lol  Tongue