Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ADMIN APPLICATION - MY MOM!
do accept who would every accept a admin app from there mom come on people get some brains
DENVER FERNANDEZ Wrote:damn u >Sad
u also want to b admin :o

my admin application havent recieved a thing :'(
i want to b admin first  Tongue

i laughed when I read this, I like that last comment "i want to be admin first"  ;D
^ lol wow thats funny deny them both for lawls LOL
PaSS Wrote:^ lol wow thats funny deny them both for lawls LOL

lol one of them got denied already  :o
Come tally my banana mr banana ( if that's how you said it) and the answer is NOTongue
Anyways good luck!
MY MOM! Wrote:when i said "and give inappropriate comments. I am one who usually can tolerate such childish behavior, but sometimes it gets annoying and unfair to other players." it meant comments that everyone would find distasteful. if a person clearly didnt want my "relations with my mother" talk and humor, i would stop. but seeing as to how pretty much everyone i come across seems to enjoy it, and most of the time they join in, i continue. there is a difference between two peoples opinion of a conversation. next time ask my viewpoint rather than assuming and calling hypocrisy

Hey My MOM, I genuinely don't mean to insult you, and I'm sure that you're a popular guy with a sense of humour. I must admit that I don't really know you. But I don't think it's much of an assumption to think that some of the comments you have made in the past are found to be distasteful and inappropriate by quite a few people. I understand that it might be part of a conversation between you and some players, but as the chat is very public, other individuals (who are quite off-put by that sort of stuff) aren't able to filter it out. With that said, it's good to hear that you're fair to people who ask you to change the subject.

Assassin, I don't doubt that he's not intentionally trying to offend people, but people can still be offended without a person intending to offend them.

I know I'm normally silly, but I'm trying to be fair now.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
good luck bro Smile
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
good luck mamaaa  Wink
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
@lol one of them got denied already  [img alt=:o]http://war-lords.net/../../../Smileys/default/shocked.gif[/img]

lool wow sad o well alot seem to get denied anyways
PaSS Wrote:@lol one of them got denied already  [img alt=:o]http://war-lords.net/../../../Smileys/default/shocked.gif[/img]

lool wow sad o well alot seem to get denied anyways

Something Ive been noticing to.  :Smile
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]