Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Its not Fair!
- admin I, The Rival - banned me for accusing me that i wall in this server . . even with the demo that was attach by - victorcpii - (Dem: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OJ84557A) they just can't accuse me that I'm using wall hack tools or any hacking tools and it is very clear in the demo that i don't use wall hack tools. . and suddenly with this act by I, The Rival is simply means that he is abusing his power as an admin. . weak evidence is not a very convincing reason to banned me and i play with this server everyday. . hope you will act on this report that i made as soon as possible. . can't wait to play again on your (wL) maps . . thanks more power to your server. .
MediaFire link for demo : http://www.mediafire.com/?0vcp233aiu9lo11 (I didn't name the file).

The best part for me was when he lined up a headshot on W33D through the wall at Long A, because W33D was AFK (I think, he was just standing completely still).

Also please don't call it "abuse". It's not abuse if I feel that the evidence gathered was conclusive enough to ban you for hacking. Admin abuse is when an admin uses their privileges unfairly and with malice/bias towards a regular player. I have not done that.
If you read this, you suck.
"because W33D was AFK (I think, he was just standing completely still)"  what so you just think ? you just concluding man. .  anyone can do that. . even you can do that. . it is like you just concluding. . why wont you be the one spec me and make a demo at me. . ?

"Also please don't call it "abuse". It's not abuse if I feel that the evidence gathered was conclusive enough to ban you for hacking. Admin abuse is when an admin uses their privileges unfairly and with malice/bias towards a regular player. I have not done that. "

"conclusive enough" ? ? ? from your words simply means your not sure of it. . am i right? ? ?" CONCLUSIVE ENOUGH"

you cannot just banned people by your own conclusion men. . it just shows that your not that fair. . even W33D did not complain and here you come making an accusation that I'm using wall hacks. .
Please refrain from continuing to post.  Wait till a senior admin reviews the demo and makes the call.
Ok no problem. . just wanna tell that the accusation is just all conclusion. .
_sky034_, if you honestly believe what has happened is admin abuse, feel free to report it: http://war-lords.net/abuse-problems/.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

I want some answer.. thanks....
I've lifted the ban since the demo provided wasn't imo long enough to be conclusive for that kind of suspicious activity.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol