Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
game me achievements
PaSS Wrote:lol ya same here im had to split it apart in my head but ya you need a translater just to practicly read wat he typed at least mine you can read or make sense out of it

lol that's funny Big Grin
Pass, if your posts don't make sense, theyre getting deleted. o.o Keep this in note for future reference. :-\
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

^ so ya should you have already been doing that hints the Global Moderator rank just saying isnt that wat  "Global Moderators" are there suppose to get rid of bad posts if your saying i have bad posts and ur not getting rid of them then your not doing your job or obviously im not doing as bad as people say just thought i would point that out that i have posted over 1300 posts and only probly about 50 or 60 have been deleted

so ya

ps rember that danyandy said he was gonna be my mod he posted one time and hasnt done it again so peeps chill ur jets i think ur making a slightly bigger deal out of my poor grammar than there needs to be

JUST A THOUGHT
Your reading comprehension must be as bad as your grammar... I said I will in fact point out your pointless comments... your grammar was a different story..... that can be handled with acid being thrown into my eyes so I never have to read your posts again. :-X
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
tbh im done talking about u guys and ur hate for my grammar as for any posts on this subject past this post i will thus ignore just a heads up my posts are fine its a few maybe 3 people that are truely complaining out of the ~1500 people on this forum so im not going to worry about it to badly  unless told other wise by a higher power
pass, haters will hate!!!!!!

i understand your posts  :Smile and IT MAKE SENSE!!!!!
glad to hear that my posts actualy do make sense
PaSS Wrote:tbh im done talking about u guys and ur hate for my grammar as for any posts on this subject past this post i will thus ignore just a heads up my posts are fine its a few maybe 3 people that are truely complaining out of the ~1500 people on this forum so im not going to worry about it to badly unless told other wise by a higher power
lol the 3 ppl thats complaining are high powers  :o
and btw i think your posts makes sense its understandable and clear so pass haters go die lol Tongue
and
[move]ALL HAIL PASS[/move]
Big Grin
PaSS Wrote:tbh im done talking about u guys and ur hate for my grammar as for any posts on this subject past this post i will thus ignore just a heads up my posts are fine its a few maybe 3 people that are truely complaining out of the ~1500 people on this forum so im not going to worry about it to badly  unless told other wise by a higher power
You're kidding yourself if you think 1500 people frequently frequent the forums, when there's not even a 100 users that post regularly, I'd be surprised if there were even 50.

While I acknowledge that we do have individuals from foreign countries who can type in broken English, for the Community & Forum to grow there needs to be a "maturing process" for the forum.

This means that you should type in a logical manner and not like a "13 year old 1337 HAXOR. While your grammar and spelling doesn't have to be perfect, this isn't a text message you're sending your friend, and to be blunt, your posts make me dissuade me from posting. I feel like potential members of the community would be highly turned off in posting on Forums where the users post like you.

Your posts are in very poor English, and we know that English is your first language so for most users it seems like you're half-assing your posts and doing it to be annoying. Not to mention that you reply to nearly EVERY post, with something of little significance or value. You may have such a high post count, but if we look back at each post, I doubt many of them would have anything of significance.

Put a little effort in representing yourself and posting on the Internet and you'll get respect back, but when 1/2 your posts look like an 8 year old wrote them...
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I Swear this is my last post about this cause i want to ecknowledge jokers post

1.5k people registered
aproximate  30+ a day visit 20 of those are usaly newely registed fyi (srry for poor spelling)

y i talk like this is because it has become a habbit and i relize im doing it but it takes me 5x longer to type normaly cause i have to think out side of the habbit i have been in. as for you not wanting to post because i post like this seems a bit strange no offense

why would the way i post stop you from posting

i mean when i came back to war-lords i felt completely out of place tbh so i said to my self ill just get welll known and talking to people, I did so now i dont feel out of place wats wierd is i have always posted like this sense the time i first started on this website a long ass time ago ive never had issues with this except 2 times 1 with xferior and joker, dandyandy, eternal, rabbit(not for sure about him) i been on the site for years and people are just now complaining and it seems to be all the new people not that your new

also to my knowledge none of the members care about it so really ive had issues with 1 or 2 people that cause hell cause they dont get wat they want  and make my life miserable but if the rest of the site dont care y worry about it i will try to improve my spelling the grammar may take a while i was never any good at grammar as it was so dont except a 80% out of me cause trust i suck

Finaly

Quote:Your posts are in very poor English, and we know that English is your first language so for most users it seems like you're half-assing your posts and doing it to be annoying

i would never post to annoy some one
i post short posts to carry on a conversation thus keeping the topic active i never post to spam never have never will i post so that i can joke with people get to know them and make friends on the forum if i were to half ass a post it would have something like "lol" "Smile" or something really short like that if you look at all my recent posts they always have something where u can lead off of it so you can talk with each other with out saying a joke and going "LOL" where do you go from there it kills the topic

Quote:Put a little effort in representing yourself and posting on the Internet and you'll get respect back

i do get respect i get it from alot of people here ur just not one of them

tbh i was in special ed classes for english comperhension and writing and grammar so by the time i was  in high school senior i was a 9th grade level in those areas OBVIOUSLY i could do better but do i want to not really y cause people can read wat i type now and dont complain unless ur name is joker dandandy or eternal 

part of the issues is i type fast and causes a few errors witch is most of the problem

so ya if you wanna talk about this pm me im done talking about this in public causing to much drama so ya any ways ttyl