Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
game me achievements
}{@K@P Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:lowrate i dont really think that killing 3597 times with ak will give u the ribbon, cause i have the the galil ribbon and killed 130 times with it but AFAIK u have to be the best ak user in the round or the map not really sure which one thats y u can get it more than once for example x1 times or x5 times  as for my conclusion about the ribbons i used the galil for a while and there were few ppl using it and i was the best among them and got the ribbon thats what i figured out  :-\

i don't know what you are saying here  :o ???

they should give ribbons for like 1000 kills, not like how frequently you use that weapon  >Sad
if what u say is right and i have to get 1000 kills to get a ribbon then how did i get the galil ribbon and i only have 130 kills with it and now i got a new ribbon in 24/7 dust2 i have the sig sauer p-22 pistol ribbon with only 14 kills with it and thats because i had the most kills with that pistol in the entire map time lenght
all im saying is that if u want the ribbon u have to be the best ak user in the in map for example dust2 in popular maps is 20 mintues long so u have to be the best ak user and get the most ak kills for 20 minutes u get what i mean now??
the funny thing is that i wasnt sure and didnt understand how to get ribbons but now after reading my post i totally understand lol  :o
wtf i had that sometimes and i was in first place but i didn't get a ribbon  :o
Quote:i think bison made the system hate you just to make you post this and rage about it so now he is just sitting back and laughing at you we all no bison is a troll

^ i still belive this is true
}{@K@P Wrote:wtf i had that sometimes and i was in first place but i didn't get a ribbon  :o

u see being in first place doesnt mean u get it, lets say your score is 30 kills but only 10 of them u used ak but the last guy on the score board have a score of 11 kills and all of his kills were from ak so he get the ribbon and u dont even though your total score is better than him your high score was achived using different weapons and there was a guy who killed ppl using ak more than u.
to make it simple u have to be the guy who gets the most kills in ak in the map time lenght which is 20 minutes do u get it now?

PaSS Wrote:
Quote:i think bison made the system hate you just to make you post this and rage about it so now he is just sitting back and laughing at you we all no bison is a troll

^ i still belive this is true
lol he maybe a trol but still hes one of the nicest guys around he would never do that and he cant even do that that excceds the limit of his power lol
Quote:lol he maybe a trol but still hes one of the nicest guys around he would never do that and he cant even do that that excceds the limit of his power lol

yes i no he is the nicest guy i never said he wasn't but no i think there is something going on but what it is, is beyond me.
PaSS Wrote:
Quote:lol he maybe a trol but still hes one of the nicest guys around he would never do that and he cant even do that that excceds the limit of his power lol

yes i no he is the nicest guy i never said he wasn't but no i think there is something going on but what it is, is beyond me.
lol dont worry there is no conspirecy rofl
yes assassin i get it now  :Smile
finally u got it lol  Tongue
but lowrate im not really sure if what i said is 100% right but that was the only explanation i found  :-\
oh crap!!!!!
i wanna see what bison will say  :Smile