Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im coming back!!!
I am finally getting a pc for Christmas! I played on war lords almost 24/7 at my Gmas during the summer (it was soo boring there) I only played for 3 or 4 days tho then went back to Indiana Sad I found out about the game 4 days before I had to go back. And got it for free. Other than that the first pc game I ever playedcwas return to castle wolfenstein when I was like 7 I still play it today! If I'm not playing xbox or on the pc I will probably be at the skatepark that's 5 mins Away. Hopefully when I get the pc and CSS I will apply for admin and get accepted. By the way the mini games server was my fav Big Grin. The coolest thing about my pc is that the tower is shaped like a camaro! The lights light up and everything it even has good specs. I'm getting cyborg v7 keyboard and the deathadder mouse!
Welcome to the forums Smile
If you read this, you suck.
Nice to see you!Enjoy your stay and I think razor mouse is better!
The reason why I don't want the razer mouse is becuz they have buttons on the side that annoy me but I was thinking about getting those at first

I take that back never knew the razors didnt have ones that don't have numbers like the lava one it has numbers on the side which I don't like bit the
Imperator is just like the deathadder so I'll prolly get imperator.
nickhinton Wrote:The reason why I don't want the razer mouse is becuz they have buttons on the side that annoy me but I was thinking about getting those at first

I take that back never knew the razors didnt have ones that don't have numbers like the lava one it has numbers on the side which I don't like bit the
Imperator is just like the deathadder so I'll prolly get imperator.
Aah,I have seen those razor mouse before,but anyways nice.
nickhinton Wrote:Other than that the first pc game I ever playedcwas return to castle wolfenstein when I was like 7 I still play it today!

i play that like couple months ago and including other 10 extra mods and mapsĀ  :Smile