Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlights from one night of scrimming against AngryAnimals
lowrate im a fan of helmut after watching the vid he got them good lol, and if u were  half as good as helmut then art wouldnt have pwned u hard lol..jk  Tongue
}{@K@P Wrote:lol i told you that helmut is no match for angry animals  :Smile
So there were like 2-3 angry animals on and suddenly it's our entire clan? lol... pretty sure none of our regs were on.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:
So there were like 2-3 angry animals on and suddenly it's our entire clan? lol... pretty sure none of our regs were on.

Didn't you hear? Helmut took us all on in a 50 v 1 scrim and went 50 - 0.
If you read this, you suck.
joker8baller Wrote:
we had cpts and such with AA members on either side. the title he picked is just misleading. he probably picked it to make people watch his video and it worked.

you guys just got trololol'd so i hope you're happy.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Assassin Wrote:lowrate im a fan of helmut after watching the vid he got them good lol, and if u were  half as good as helmut then art wouldnt have pwned u hard lol..jk  Tongue

helmut told me that he plays source since it came out in 2004 i guess, but i play source for 1 year only, and i never played it before!!!!!! the funny thing is that i killed helmut like 4 times total but he didn't kill me not even once  :o
}{@K@P Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:lowrate im a fan of helmut after watching the vid he got them good lol, and if u were  half as good as helmut then art wouldnt have pwned u hard lol..jk  Tongue

helmut told me that he plays source since it came out in 2004 i guess, but i play source for 1 year only, and i never played it before!!!!!! the funny thing is that i killed helmut like 4 times total but he didn't kill me not even once  :o

I started around 2005 playing at Lan's only. My friend gave me his old steam account which was vac banned in about 2006. I founded the ¢ëø surf/rpg server and made them non-vac secured. Hosted and ran that for about 2 years, when I finally bought my own steam account. Friends gave me an account to use during leagues back when CAL was still around for CsConfused players before I bought my own steam id.  I use my ID now which according to my profile was created in 2008, as well as my old league account whenever I am on two teams at once.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
типа переводчик есть зачем Ruplayer?! а еси я писать начну на криварукам Рускам?! >Big Grin
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
helmut^ Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

I started around 2005 playing at Lan's only. My friend gave me his old steam account which was vac banned in about 2006. I founded the . Hosted and ran that for about 2 years, when I finally bought my own steam account. Friends gave me an account to use during leagues back when CAL was still around for CsConfused players before I bought my own steam id.  I use my ID now which according to my profile was created in 2008, as well as my old league account whenever I am on two teams at once.

i don't get it, what is Lan, ¢ëø surf/rpg server and made them non-vac secured, what leagues, and CAL  :o