Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban Appeal
Hello, I have been banned off your servers for an offence I am not guilty of. My name at the time was SprayJay and I had over 8000 points on the 24/7 office. I logged in on my laptop and I talked to an admin in game and explained my situation and apperantly I have got banned for wall hacking. My point is that I never hacked in this game because 1. it ruins the game, 2. i would be caught by the VAC protection thing way before I would ever reach 8k. Also, I believe I got mistaken for wallhacking because I constantly check my Radar so I can usually see who is where if they have shot their gun or killed one of my team mates. I love this server and I would love to play again. Thank you!
Hey SprayJay, I banned you for wallhacking. I was also the same admin that explained to you the situation the other day. Thanks for appealing.

Here's the demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?g5yzzjjly8xkjzj
Hi Hostage, I must admit some the one behind the door does look suspicious but as you know, it happens to look around. Also, the one at the end with the 2 terrorists on the other side of the big door by the office where CTS most often enter, the window was broken so chances were terrorists were there. Also, if i were to be wall hacking, in the first round i would have clearly seen the T on the right. Also i killed only 4-5 T and got killed 3-4 times. So please, unban me because i did not hack! this is my favorite server and ive played about 30 hours on it in a week, i wouldnt risk getting banned off it. You can spec me whenever you want, so please give me a chance to prove that im not a hacker. Thank you!
Could I get another admin to review the demo first? If he agrees that its inconclusive, I would be more than happy to unban you Smile
Alright, thank you for your consideration! Smile
So you do know what to do with dem file and play 30 hours/week but you don't know that 99% wallhacking plug-ins/scripts cant be detected with vac or any other anti cheating plug in, especially if you just changed your textures. I reviewed the demo and I say you were cheating, you won't get unbanned. About four-five 100% wallhacking episodes in 6 min demo is enough to say that.
It took me about 5-10 min to figure out how to open the .dem file. AND how did I wallhack? The only suspicious thing is the guy behind the door, that was just pure luck. You cant say that the other 3 kills were walls. And i have been playing this game 2006-2009 then i started again just 2 weeks ago. please outline how ive wallhacked because other than the behind the door kill there is nothing.
You already have two admins said YES, wait for a few more hours and you will get a few more positive...
well if unfairness is what your servers pride themselves with, then idk why i ever played on them.
It wasn't just the door one, it was the one where you go out of your way to kill 2 guys who are being completely silent camping outside snowman. You go the exact same route each time, and only seem to differ where you look when there is someone there. You even look through the ceiling at some guy, decide to run all the way around to outside snowman so that you can come up ladder and kill him.

What's more interesting is that you also decided to get a new account and evade your permanent ban rather than protest here :

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/365667

And I'm guessing the only reason that you came here to protest was because you were eventually IP banned for evading the original ban.
If you read this, you suck.