Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wtf!!!!!! no reply button
Hello,
Is that me or everybody is having this? How come there is no reply button for http://war-lords.net/protests/ban-appeal-4324/15/ because it will be good what the audience think about that not just admins. It kinda rude that not everybody can reply some topics.  :o >Sad
I don't think you can post in ban appeals other than your own. I'm not sure though.
If you have a concern about the case in question then bring it up with one of the admins involved with the case. As no one will be able to post in ban protest threads anymore unless it involves them.
when someone puts a demo, i download it and watch it, so i can participate and what do i think about this case, but now i can't........

it will be better if root admins will reply to this
More than likely it's so you don't get a bunch of people throwing in their opinion and starting flame wars.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:More than likely it's so you don't get a bunch of people throwing in their opinion and starting flame wars.
Yes.

}{@K@P Wrote:when someone puts a demo, i download it and watch it, so i can participate and what do i think about this case, but now i can't........
it will be better if root admins will reply to this

... If a red name telling you the same thing means that much to you, I believe one will accommodate your request, in time, as they are quite busy people.
If you want a root admin to reply, fair enough Smile

But the ability for normal users to reply to ban appeals has been removed for a while now.

I can understand you'd want to voice your opinion on certain demos, but it's really not necessary. We have admins for a reason. Not to belittle you or anything, but it doesn't really matter what your opinion on demos is. I don't mean that in a harsh way or anything, but between all the admins we have viewing demos, I'm sure anything that you'd notice about the demo would have already been taken into consideration by one of our admins.

Don't feel insulted, I'm just trying to explain the reason behind it. If you do feel like you'd have a big contribution when it comes to a demo, feel free to PM an admin that has replied to the ban appeal Smile
If you read this, you suck.
i don't start flames.......  :o i just want to be part of the community, i'll wait until root admins will reply  :-\
i belive they should add it cause all these admins get posts cause all of the post now days are admin apps ban appeals or ban reports so ya
PaSS Wrote:i belive they should add it cause all these admins get posts cause all of the post now days are admin apps ban appeals or ban reports so ya

I encourage you to post topics in the sections you are allowed to post to get your " post count ". If there isn’t a thread worthwhile to post in… then make one… Just make sure its worthwhile.

}{@K@P Wrote:i don't start flames.......  :o i just want to be part of the community, i'll wait until root admins will reply  :-\

The idea of it, is not necessarily punish you, but prevent others who would and have flamed in ban protest threads. Please don't look at it that way... :-\

Maybe you should submit an Admin application if you meet the requirements and feel the need to contribute for the community.

Smile