Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lol. BubBles...
So i play so much on Office 24/7 that ppl message me telling me that someone is walling or w/e on there, and i have to tell them i ain't an admin. But everyone thinks i am... So just wondering when am i allowed to reapply for admin? is there a time period or can i submit my next application right after my previous was denied?
[Image: 255601_101.png]
you can apply again now but i think is better you give some time before doing it again !
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Why does everyone think that you're admin?????

What you could do is record a demo of them, and submit it on the forums, so that us admins can ban them if the demo proves that they are hacking.
If you read this, you suck.
Press U type "@ any admins on?", if you get a reply.. there's probably an admin on. Just notify the admin about the hacker/griefer.

Or you could do what Rival suggests, posting a topic on the forums.

I wish I could play more on Office but I'm busy with school atm. I'll be on a lot in 2 weeks time though.
So, there i was... balls deep in CSS office today when Low and behold a waller came on... so i demo'ed and posted like Lok said... I R suck at this forum btw, lol im terribad at forums neway but this one is rediculous, it is made to piss bubbles off
[Image: 255601_101.png]